Land of the Not Free, home of the Cowards

Did not hear customers or employees complaining
Do you think he went off on thin air? I find that hard to believe. Maybe the cell phone videoing him was pissed off- ya think?

This Country was founded on the principle of securing Liberty- not restricting it.
He is uncomfortable, he said, wearing a mask- BUT the fucking court of the piss poor educated public opinion decided they are the arbiters of Liberty restrictions-

IF a fucking mask protects you what's the problem? It means he chose to not be protected. If you're wearing a mask you are. Right? Where's the problem?

This world is so fucked. SMH
It means stores can run their business any way the please and masking was store policy. He got to speak his mind. The government did not interfere and that is what he is protected from, not the displeasure at his performance in public. Go start him a go fund me for him if you feel so sorry for the way he was treated or hire him yourself, if he represents you views in a way that will impress your customers.

Go start him a go fund me for him if you feel so sorry for the way he was treated or hire him yourself, if he represents you views in a way that will impress your customers.
Telling people what I want them to do is not my style. Thanks for the advice though.

Forum List

Back