"Lame Stream Media" comes to Caribou's defense?

Who would have thought otherwise? The media has been on the Palin bandwagon since day one.

what's ironic is that the *cough* Lame Stream Media is her mortal enemy yet, they come to her defense AND The First Dude quotes them lol

Wow, not even the NYTimes want to play like this, but all the Progressives here want to.

USMB Leftists poster are to the Left of the NYT.

Wow

Oh yeah...Almost forgot...

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

$arah pays big bucks to her publicist firm to keep her in the news. Fact is, even bad publicity is good publicity especially for someone like $arah who has nothing else to sell OR buy.

Even though $arah wants to push her usual victim agenda, McGuiness is the real victim because most people are just too bored with $arah to want to buy his book.

IOW, this is just another non-story about a rwtp has-been/never-was fruitcake.

$arah pays big bucks to her publicist firm to keep her in the news. Fact is, even bad publicity is good publicity especially for someone like $arah who has nothing else to sell OR buy.

Even though $arah wants to push her usual victim agenda, McGuiness is the real victim because most people are just too bored with $arah to want to buy his book.

+1. Good post I liked how you spelled "$arah" :lol:

It makes me incredibly sad to know how much ink and paper has been wasted on this no-thought already. So many amazing manuscripts collecting dust in these publishing houses and this garbage is mass produced just like so much other garbage.

Im firmly convinced that Hemmingway could not get published today unless he banged one of the Kardashians.

:eek:

Palin lives rent free in some of your heads..

You want to see sick hate. go through and read some of the stuff posted on this board about her..

The left-Liberals have become a sick hating bunch.

Palin lives rent free in some of your heads..

You want to see sick hate. go through and read some of the stuff posted on this board about her..

The left-Liberals have become a sick hating bunch.

Leave the t- partiers out of this Steph :eusa_drool: They're polling beneath Atheists too :lol:

heller1.jpg

Last edited:
I guess that stupid cartoon was suppose to say something..

I'd be ashamed for outsiders to read the one thread on Palin and the title alone was sick and stupid. Palin likes Chocolate

Frankly I think it should be DELETED. but that's just my opinion.

omg..your hate for her is duly noted. At least this time you didn't bring her children into it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back