Lady Gaga's dog walker shot 4 times in the chest. Two of her dog taken.

..I'm surprised they mentioned the MOFO criminals were black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..I don't care what color they are---MOFOs like this are better dead----and people get upset when cops kill people like these bastards???!!!!!--KNEEL on their freakin necks and KILL them !!!!!!!!!!!..that's the LEAST they deserve

Hope this isn't another crazy..... Qanon pizza gate kind of thing??????

Conservatives don't steal other people's dogs and shoot their walkers in the chest. That's more of a liberal thingy.

can't be a liberal thingy when all liberals are gun grabbers.

If all liberals are gun-grabbers, why are they shooting children on the streets of Chicago, Baltimore, and St. Louis?

You do know that every one of those murdering scum on the streets most likely voted for Joe, don't you?

i'm pretty sure they don't bother to vote at all.

I do not pay much attention to entertainment news, but this caught my eye this morning. Her dog walker was walking three of her dogs around 9:40 pm last night. Somebody attacked, shot the dog walker 4 times in the chest and steal two of her french bulldogs. Duh. What the hell? Two thoughts:
1.Who in their right mind put 4 rounds in somebody's chest to steal a couple of dogs, anybody's dogs or any type of dogs?
2. Although this happened last night, there is no story about the status of the victim dog walker who was taken to the hospital barely breathing, though many of the stories go on and on about her and those dogs and the reward.

Maybe I am just not properly obsessed by stardom, but if you take 4 in the chest, you are probably fighting for your life, far more of real human interest than the short shrift paid in the stories.

Oops. Forgot to post the link, buy I think most of you have seen it,
If only the dogs had been armed, this might have turned out differently.

Conservatives don't steal other people's dogs and shoot their walkers in the chest. That's more of a liberal thingy.

If all liberals are gun-grabbers, why are they shooting children on the streets of Chicago, Baltimore, and St. Louis?

You do know that every one of those murdering scum on the streets most likely voted for Joe, don't you?

I'm even more sure that you don't really know much about people, you're a crappy judge of character, and aside from your safe little world, you've never been down to the ghetto.

Of course they voted for Biden. Except for those convicted felons who couldn't legally votes, and even than, that's "iffy."

They sure as shit didn't vote for Trump, nor do that embrace the things conservatism stands for: We don't murder, we don't rob, we don't do drugs, we don't play like we're "gangsters", we don't run out on our wives and children, and we don't use firearms in an unsafe and irresponsible manner.

Am I even getting through to you?

I do not pay much attention to entertainment news, but this caught my eye this morning. Her dog walker was walking three of her dogs around 9:40 pm last night. Somebody attacked, shot the dog walker 4 times in the chest and steal two of her french bulldogs. Duh. What the hell? Two thoughts:
1.Who in their right mind put 4 rounds in somebody's chest to steal a couple of dogs, anybody's dogs or any type of dogs?
2. Although this happened last night, there is no story about the status of the victim dog walker who was taken to the hospital barely breathing, though many of the stories go on and on about her and those dogs and the reward.

Maybe I am just not properly obsessed by stardom, but if you take 4 in the chest, you are probably fighting for your life, far more of real human interest than the short shrift paid in the stories.

Mine is permanently armed. 90 lb German Shephard with 2 inch fangs and family seem to be the only ones she likes.;) When somebody gets to close. I hold her collar and tell loudly, "No, you can't eat that man! It tends to keep strangers at bay. :auiqs.jpg:

LA's gun control certainly worked though, eh?

I'm even more sure that you don't really know much about people, you're a crappy judge of character, and aside from your safe little world, you've never been down to the ghetto.

Of course they voted for Biden. Except for those convicted felons who couldn't legally votes, and even than, that's "iffy."

They sure as shit didn't vote for Trump, nor do that embrace the things conservatism stands for: We don't murder, we don't rob, we don't do drugs, we don't play like we're "gangsters", we don't run out on our wives and children, and we don't use firearms in an unsafe and irresponsible manner.

i grew up in the inner city & lived there for almost 40 years.

' We don't murder '

lol ....
Father, Son Charged With Murder, Arrested In Shooting Death Of Ahmaud Arbery
May 7, 2020 9:14 PM |Updated: August 13, 2020 11:28 PM

' we don't rob, '

Published — January 24, 2020
Republicans passed tax cuts — then profited
Republicans passed tax cuts — then profited – Center for Public Integrity

' we don't do drugs, '

limbaugh.jpg

' we don't play like we're "gangsters", '

militias - Google Search

' we don't run out on our wives and children,'

images

im-1368

' and we don't use firearms in an unsafe and irresponsible manner '

1614430050316.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

pointing one's gun/assault rifle & having your human target in your sites ... even without the intent to actually shoot ... & whether the safety is on or not - is irresponsible to say the least.

' We don't murder '

lol ....

' we don't rob, '

' we don't do drugs, '

limbaugh.jpg

militias - Google Search

images

im-1368

View attachment 462209

maxresdefault.jpg

pointing one's gun/assault rifle & having them in your sites without the intent to actually shoot ... whether the safety is on or not - is irresponsible to say the least.

Da fuq was all that shit you posted? Was that some kind of a psychotic drugged-out multi-media circus or something?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

' We don't murder '

lol ....

' we don't rob, '

' we don't do drugs, '

limbaugh.jpg

militias - Google Search

images

im-1368

View attachment 462209

maxresdefault.jpg

pointing one's gun/assault rifle & having them in your sites without the intent to actually shoot ... whether the safety is on or not - is irresponsible to say the least.

Da fuq was all that shit you posted? Was that some kind of a psychotic drugged-out multi-media circus or something?

oh i see .... i just refutiated & proved everything you wrote as false ... & since you have no answers to it but a few emojis means i get to say:

checkmate.

' We don't murder '

lol ....

' we don't rob, '

' we don't do drugs, '

limbaugh.jpg

militias - Google Search

images

im-1368

View attachment 462209

maxresdefault.jpg

oh i see .... i just refutiated & proved everything you wrote as false ... & since you have no answers to it but a few emojis means i get to say:

checkmate.

No. Actually you just threw together a copypasta of a bunch of shit you stole off the internet.

Now quit trying to eat the chess pieces and go make breakfast or something.

' We don't murder '

lol ....

' we don't rob, '

' we don't do drugs, '

limbaugh.jpg

militias - Google Search

images

im-1368

View attachment 462209

maxresdefault.jpg

checkmate.

No. Actually you just threw together a copypasta of a bunch of shit you stole off the internet.

Now quit trying to eat the chess pieces and go make breakfast or something.

i accept yer surrender.

case closed.

Forum List

Back