Lady Gaga's dog walker shot 4 times in the chest. Two of her dog taken.

I do not pay much attention to entertainment news, but this caught my eye this morning. Her dog walker was walking three of her dogs around 9:40 pm last night. Somebody attacked, shot the dog walker 4 times in the chest and steal two of her french bulldogs. Duh. What the hell? Two thoughts:
1.Who in their right mind put 4 rounds in somebody's chest to steal a couple of dogs, anybody's dogs or any type of dogs?
2. Although this happened last night, there is no story about the status of the victim dog walker who was taken to the hospital barely breathing, though many of the stories go on and on about her and those dogs and the reward.

Maybe I am just not properly obsessed by stardom, but if you take 4 in the chest, you are probably fighting for your life, far more of real human interest than the short shrift paid in the stories.

They must have a buyer lined up or be someone who can find a buyer. Maybe breed them, I don't know. Possibly some obsessed fan who was aware of them being Gagas?

I've read these dogs can go as high as $100k each in the extreme case.

There are some crazy people out there. I just wonder if Lady Gaga is more concerned about her dog walker potentially dying or if she is pissed that her dogs have been stolen.

I hope they catch the SOB who did this.
I had now idea they could go for that much! Read your post to PJ and my own wife shook her head and told me I should get out more. I like dogs, but $100K?
When I got around to post link, it had been updated to say the guy was recovering. He needs to be packing heat if he goes back into celebrity dog walking.

Last edited:
I do not pay much attention to entertainment news, but this caught my eye this morning. Her dog walker was walking three of her dogs around 9:40 pm last night. Somebody attacked, shot the dog walker 4 times in the chest and steal two of her french bulldogs. Duh. What the hell? Two thoughts:
1.Who in their right mind put 4 rounds in somebody's chest to steal a couple of dogs, anybody's dogs or any type of dogs?
2. Although this happened last night, there is no story about the status of the victim dog walker who was taken to the hospital barely breathing, though many of the stories go on and on about her and those dogs and the reward.

Maybe I am just not properly obsessed by stardom, but if you take 4 in the chest, you are probably fighting for your life, far more of real human interest than the short shrift paid in the stories.

They must have a buyer lined up or be someone who can find a buyer. Maybe breed them, I don't know. Possibly some obsessed fan who was aware of them being Gagas?

I've read these dogs can go as high as $100k each in the extreme case.

There are some crazy people out there. I just wonder if Lady Gaga is more concerned about her dog walker potentially dying or if she is pissed that her dogs have been stolen.

I hope they catch the SOB who did this.
I had now idea they could go for that much! Ready you post to PJ and my own wife shook her head and told me I should get out more. I like dogs, but $100K?
When I got around to post link, it had been updated to say the guy was recovering. He needs to be packing heat if he goes back into celebrity dog walking.

The guy could have been walking around with three small houses worth of dogs on a leash (one of them ran away and was recovered).

I just have to wonder if this was coordinated and pre-planned. Did he know the guys walking time schedule?

Who cares about an unhinged singer that drinks blood of humans..

iDmGLHmOzcaJKtb-1600x900-noPad.jpg

Hope this isn't another crazy..... Qanon pizza gate kind of thing??????

Conservatives don't steal other people's dogs and shoot their walkers in the chest. That's more of a liberal thingy.
They just shoot up synagogues, send death threatening letters, kill black church ministers and flock in prayer meetings, drive fast in to pedestrians to kill them, and blow up federal buildings in Oklahoma killing hundreds, and stampede and poke cops eyes out with flag poles, and plan kidnappings of governors, and shoot down and kill protesters with AR15s while protecting a car dealership..... :rolleyes-41:
As a Jewish person, BLM and Leftists are a much greater threat to me and my family than white supremacists and such.
Right wingers are a much much much greater threat to you than blm or antifa....be careful!

And this crew in Charlottesville shouting

JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!

Conservatives don't steal other people's dogs and shoot their walkers in the chest. That's more of a liberal thingy.
They just shoot up synagogues, send death threatening letters, kill black church ministers and flock in prayer meetings, drive fast in to pedestrians to kill them, and blow up federal buildings in Oklahoma killing hundreds, and stampede and poke cops eyes out with flag poles, and plan kidnappings of governors, and shoot down and kill protesters with AR15s while protecting a car dealership..... :rolleyes-41:
As a Jewish person, BLM and Leftists are a much greater threat to me and my family than white supremacists and such.
Right wingers are a much much much greater threat to you than blm or antifa....be careful!

So you're saying the dognappers/chest-shooters could have possibly been straight white conservative Christian Trump-supporting NRA and John Birch Society members who were just out walking around, looking to steal some dogs and do a little target practice?

Do you even have any idea how silly you sound?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

Geez....dog walking is not exactly supposed to be in the top ten most dangerous professions :(

My guess, and it's just a guess, is dog napping for ransom.

Ya...hell, I actually agree with you. She's loaded. Person knows she'll pay.

how awful. i hope the dude recovers & the dogs are safe & not abused.
They are French bulldogs, which means they are bred to fart a lot. That could get the dognapper really angry.

Because of their unnaturally short flat snouts, they can't help gulping down a lot of air when they eat, and it comes out the other end.

No description of the shooter?
s/he/it was a black muslim antifa blm commie fascist nazi pedo transgender elitist librul college professor. satisfied?
If you could find one of those that was also a disabled veteran and hopefully mute, they'd be worth a fortune in the job market. Have hired a twofer, but with those qualification, especially if they had gone mute (cause you really wouldn't want to have to listen to that crap), they'd be a cinch.

Media tells you as such but in real life not what I or my family have experienced living in MA.

Oops. Forgot to post the link, buy I think most of you have seen it,

I do not dare say what I would like.

But I will say that my city of Los Angeles, like all big cities, is full of many very, very, very bad people who have no conscience so they do not have even a shred of decency.

And before I stop, I fondly remember my "City of Angels" of the 1950s, when such behavior would not have occurred, and if it did, the perps would have been severely punished, not excused as victims of society.

Forum List

Back