Lady Gaga's dog walker shot 4 times in the chest. Two of her dog taken.

I do not pay much attention to entertainment news, but this caught my eye this morning. Her dog walker was walking three of her dogs around 9:40 pm last night. Somebody attacked, shot the dog walker 4 times in the chest and steal two of her french bulldogs. Duh. What the hell? Two thoughts:
1.Who in their right mind put 4 rounds in somebody's chest to steal a couple of dogs, anybody's dogs or any type of dogs?
2. Although this happened last night, there is no story about the status of the victim dog walker who was taken to the hospital barely breathing, though many of the stories go on and on about her and those dogs and the reward.

Maybe I am just not properly obsessed by stardom, but if you take 4 in the chest, you are probably fighting for your life, far more of real human interest than the short shrift paid in the stories.

My guess, and it's just a guess, is dog napping for ransom.

I do not pay much attention to entertainment news, but this caught my eye this morning. Her dog walker was walking three of her dogs around 9:40 pm last night. Somebody attacked, shot the dog walker 4 times in the chest and steal two of her french bulldogs. Duh. What the hell? Two thoughts:
1.Who in their right mind put 4 rounds in somebody's chest to steal a couple of dogs, anybody's dogs or any type of dogs?
2. Although this happened last night, there is no story about the status of the victim dog walker who was taken to the hospital barely breathing, though many of the stories go on and on about her and those dogs and the reward.

Maybe I am just not properly obsessed by stardom, but if you take 4 in the chest, you are probably fighting for your life, far more of real human interest than the short shrift paid in the stories.
why have dogs if you can't walk them yourself.
Good thing she didn't, but pretty well sucks to be celebrity dog walker.

I wondering, bejeweled collars?

Hope this isn't another crazy..... Qanon pizza gate kind of thing??????

Conservatives don't steal other people's dogs and shoot their walkers in the chest. That's more of a liberal thingy.

They must have a buyer lined up or be someone who can find a buyer. Maybe breed them, I don't know. Possibly some obsessed fan who was aware of them being Gagas?

I've read these dogs can go as high as $100k each in the extreme case.

There are some crazy people out there. I just wonder if Lady Gaga is more concerned about her dog walker potentially dying or if she is pissed that her dogs have been stolen.

I hope they catch the SOB who did this.

Ohhhh.

Der Juden, the hated whites did it, no doubt.

Aren't whites just the worst? They have horns you know...

Conservatives don't steal other people's dogs and shoot their walkers in the chest. That's more of a liberal thingy.

Yes, but Care REALLY hates whites, so it has to be the fault of the whites, of Der Juden.

Oops. Forgot to post the link, buy I think most of you have seen it,
Trumps fault. He should have done a better job protecting dog walkers of celebrities. Impeach him again.

Gaga will probably move to Florida , like a lot of the super wealthy.

Not only does California subject its affluent citizens to Financial Assrapery, the state is as violent as shit.

They just shoot up synagogues, send death threatening letters, kill black church ministers and flock in prayer meetings, drive fast in to pedestrians to kill them, and blow up federal buildings in Oklahoma killing hundreds, and stampede and poke cops eyes out with flag poles, and plan kidnappings of governors, and shoot down and kill protesters with AR15s while protecting a car dealership..... :rolleyes-41:

Maybe it was a disgruntled ex-dogwalker.

They just shoot up synagogues, send death threatening letters, kill black church ministers and flock in prayer meetings, drive fast in to pedestrians to kill them, and blow up federal buildings in Oklahoma killing hundreds, and stampede and poke cops eyes out with flag poles, and plan kidnappings of governors, and shoot down and kill protesters with AR15s while protecting a car dealership..... :rolleyes-41:
As a Jewish person, BLM and Leftists are a much greater threat to me and my family than white supremacists and such.

According to reports Ms. Gaga is extremely concerned about her dogs to the tune of half a million dollars. The welfare of her dog walker not so much.

Can anyone imagine if this man is fired for "not defending with more vigor the safety of the dogs"?

I don't know how much more "vigor" Gaga expects from her flunkies. The serf took a bullet for the mutts.

The fact this broad calls herself a "lady" shows her feeling about her subjects.

Forum List

Back