Ladies and gentlemen your new congresswoman from Florida! Laura Loomer!

FL House District 21 Republican Primary Partial Results

Laura Loomer: 40.3% (7,824 votes)
Christian Acosta: 25.7% (4,985 votes)

I know it’s early! But I have a good feeling the squad is in trouble! This biatch is going to roast you!

Backlash like a MOTHERFUCKER!!!

This is a caged canary for what is about to happen. Some people seriously miscalculated. It will have DECADES-LONG lasting consequences.

that woman will take it and give it back in spades. may as well put congressional sessions on pay per view now and complete the transformation.

I guess it's not even a question of propping her casket up at the capitol rotunda since her Democratic opponent squeaked by to win in that election this thread was started for. When I say squeaked by I mean her opponent won by a 20 point trouncing but I want to be respectful.

Never heard of her....but frankly, the Dems need to lose the House, like yesterday.

The dark chapter on American history created by Xiden, Nancy and the left's time in power has to end

Last year, Loomer sparked controversy after she said she wished she could get the coronavirus to show everyone that it is not a dire matter.

“I hope I get COVID just so I can prove to people I’ve had bouts of food poisoning that are more serious and life threatening than a hyped up virus. Have you ever eaten bad fajitas? That will kill you faster than COVID," she wrote on Parler in December.

However, her latest messages indicated that she was suffering from severe symptoms of the virus.

“Just pray for me please,” Loomer wrote on Telegram, a messaging app, according to The Daily Beast. “Can’t even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with COVID are. I am in so much pain.”

Karma is such a bitch...

Loomer is banned from most social media for her wacky opinions. Little wonder that the nutty Trumpers are eating her up. Trump loves Florida rubes.
Anyone that disagrees with The Godless Left of course is going to get banned from Social Media by their allies, The Godless Social Media Cabal.

These days, you aren't speaking truth unless these Evil Fiends try to censor you.

Last year, Loomer sparked controversy after she said she wished she could get the coronavirus to show everyone that it is not a dire matter.

“I hope I get COVID just so I can prove to people I’ve had bouts of food poisoning that are more serious and life threatening than a hyped up virus. Have you ever eaten bad fajitas? That will kill you faster than COVID," she wrote on Parler in December.

However, her latest messages indicated that she was suffering from severe symptoms of the virus.

“Just pray for me please,” Loomer wrote on Telegram, a messaging app, according to The Daily Beast. “Can’t even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with COVID are. I am in so much pain.”

Karma is such a bitch...
Only she never said that.

Anyone that disagrees with The Godless Left of course is going to get banned from Social Media by their allies, The Godless Social Media Cabal.

These days, you aren't speaking truth unless these Evil Fiends try to censor you.

For her, no worse than food poisoning was not the truth.

For her, no worse than food poisoning was not the truth.
Food poisoning was no worse than Covid. I had Covid. Really sick for 2 days and that's it. Lingered for about a week or so after. Exercise is the best thing for you about two weeks after having it.

Forum List

Back