Ladies and gentlemen your new congresswoman from Florida! Laura Loomer!

Snow Bird elitist there.............Palm Beach area just below.........Lifestyles of the rich and shameless.............further South LITTLE CUBA......

I remember working a Concrete plant near Miami......Dade..................guy came to work in a cab......stayed at a hotel the night before.............LITTLE CUBA stole his truck......tools and clothes............Was the Auto theft capital of the U.S. back then. ...LOL

Loomer is banned from most social media for her wacky opinions. Little wonder that the nutty Trumpers are eating her up. Trump loves Florida rubes.
Laura Loomer is a conservative. That is her "crime" in the eyes of leftists. Sorry you got triggered.

Barring some miracle she could be in Congress soon. And where will you be?

Nowhere of consequence judging by your butt hurt post.

No doubt she will end up in the booby hatch but that's where the brain damaged con jobs belong.
She’s a real
Leader

Loomer is banned from most social media for her wacky opinions. Little wonder that the nutty Trumpers are eating her up. Trump loves Florida rubes.
Laura Loomer is a conservative. That is her "crime" in the eyes of leftists. Sorry you got triggered.

No doubt she will end up in the booby hatch but that's where the brain damaged con jobs belong.
She’s a real
Leader

Like Little Bo Peep, on this page she will find lots of nut jobs who will follow her.

She’s a real
Leader

Like Little Bo Peep, on this page she will find lots of nut jobs who will follow her.
Think what you want, she’s amazing

She’s a real
Leader

I know she's amazing. She attracts pea brains and toe suckers like crap attracts flies.
Mike Obama?

She’s a real
Leader

I know she's amazing. She attracts pea brains and toe suckers like crap attracts flies.
YOU JUST GOT LOOMERED

Loomer is banned from most social media for her wacky opinions
So am I.
was making a living destroying democrats, especially in 2016
Good for her. I don't know much about Loomer or her particular opinions with respect to the GOP platform, but as far as I can tell, her worst enemies are my worst enemies, too.

Democrats have utterly destroyed my life. I don't feel any sympathy for them at all to get their come-uppance from someone like Laura Loomer.

97431285-ECF9-4346-B664-A9095FF6AD21.jpeg

WillHaftawaite was it you that said she wouldn’t win?
no
Well I apologize that leaves Dont Taz Me Bro hey how you doing

FL House District 21 Republican Primary Partial Results

Laura Loomer: 40.3% (7,824 votes)
Christian Acosta: 25.7% (4,985 votes)

I know it’s early! But I have a good feeling the squad is in trouble! This biatch is going to roast you!

Backlash like a MOTHERFUCKER!!!

This is a caged canary for what is about to happen. Some people seriously miscalculated. It will have DECADES-LONG lasting consequences.

She’s gonna call them out in a way only Loomer can.. it’s going to be epic. There will be cat fighting

She has to win the general election first.

Given it is pretty solid blue and she is a pretty solid nutcase, that is pretty unlikely,

Well it goes like this....

Laura insinuated that school shootings in Parkland, Florida was staged.

That school is only 5 min drive outside the 21st district...

Can't see this going to be taken that well.... There is probably graves of kids in her district which she implied were actors...

The GOP is going to have to explain how this women won a primary of their members. This is really a plus for Democrats, would you trust a party that puts this kind of person up for election.
And the best thing is that Trump supported her...

Forum List

Back