Ladies and gentlemen your new congresswoman from Florida! Laura Loomer!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
FL House District 21 Republican Primary Partial Results

Laura Loomer: 40.3% (7,824 votes)
Christian Acosta: 25.7% (4,985 votes)

I know it’s early! But I have a good feeling the squad is in trouble! This biatch is going to roast you!

I know it’s early! But I have a good feeling the squad is in trouble! This biatch is going to roast you!

Backlash like a MOTHERFUCKER!!!

This is a caged canary for what is about to happen. Some people seriously miscalculated. It will have DECADES-LONG lasting consequences.

• Banned

Backlash like a MOTHERFUCKER!!!

This is a caged canary for what is about to happen. Some people seriously miscalculated. It will have DECADES-LONG lasting consequences.

She’s gonna call them out in a way only Loomer can.. it’s going to be epic. There will be cat fighting

Loomer is banned from most social media for her wacky opinions. Little wonder that the nutty Trumpers are eating her up. Trump loves Florida rubes.

Now democrats are going to fabricate coronavirus statistics in over-drive to steal the election by mail-in voting.

Americans will stop the crooks.

Loomer is banned from most social media for her wacky opinions. Little wonder that the nutty Trumpers are eating her up. Trump loves Florida rubes.

So you approve of censorship.
Look noob,we've discussed all your bullshit already,if you want a rehash go do a few searches so we dont have to explain it to your feeble dem mind for the hundredth time.

So you approve of censorship.
Look noob,we've discussed all your bullshit already,if you want a rehash go do a few searches so we dont have to explain it to your feeble dem mind for the hundredth time.

Feels could not deal with facts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back