Ladies and Gentlemen - I do believe we are entering WWIII

EverCurious

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Alaska
What do you even say to this... Goodbye I guess. See you on the other side? Find shelter if you can? Pray someone fucking stops it?

I need to get the fuck away from JBER - DEFCON FUCKING 10!

MSM is corrupt. We have /no/ true media right now. This isn't a hoax. Our election is being /stolen/ we are going to end up at war. I think its some twisted fucking cult "start the end of the world" shit. Their batshi Look at what is happening in the world right now.

Turkey, U.S. agree on long-term plan to capture, govern Raqqa, Syria

U.S. Forces Korea conducts evacuation drill for American civilians

Odessa, Ukraine, Gov. Saakashvili resigns, citing rampant corruption

Israel won't attend French peace conference, wants direct talks with Palestinians

China blocks recently-elected separatist lawmakers from Hong Kong parliament
MSM is corrupt. We have /no/ true media right now. This isn't a hoax. Our election is being /stolen/ we are going to end up at war. I think its some twisted fucking cult "start the end of the world" shit. Their batshi Look at what is happening in the world right now.

Israel won't attend French peace conference, wants direct talks with Palestinians

WAKE UP.

Search Wikileaks - go check twitter Podesta Emails

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Blitzer-Jake-Tapper-interviews-Trump-Cruz.htm

Election 2016: Trump beating Clinton in Google searches

You vote for Clinton you are electing a corrupt One World Order initiative, scandals all over, murder, and possibly a huge child peto ring (which I presume she will pardon everything on and thus why this is happening - shit goes back like 40 years - Bill Clinton and pedo Island shit)

It's on Fox, they are rebelling from MSM.
'Disregarded ethics guidelines': Clinton document raised issues with 2010 Shanghai Expo
Cal Thomas: The media are 'enablers of Clinton's candidacy'

News about #DNCLeaks2 on Twitter
News about #PodestaEmails32 on Twitter
News about #PodestaEmails33 on Twitter
#PodestaEmails34 hashtag on Twitter

Go look for it. Check out the #1 trending election twitter - #ElectionFinalThoughts hashtag on Twitter
#TrumpWinsBecause hashtag on Twitter

It is all over the world - scroll through take the polls - read what people are saying in other fucking countries - #electionfinalthoughts not american - Twitter Search "Do we even have a country anymore??"

WAKE UP.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Blitzer-Jake-Tapper-interviews-Trump-Cruz.htm

You vote for Clinton you are electing a corrupt One World Order initiative, scandals all over, murder, and possibly a huge child peto ring (which I presume she will pardon everything on and thus why this is happening - shit goes back like 40 years - Bill Clinton and pedo Island shit)

'Disregarded ethics guidelines': Clinton document raised issues with 2010 Shanghai Expo

Go look for it. Check out the #1 trending election twitter - #ElectionFinalThoughts hashtag on Twitter

It is all over the world - scroll through take the polls - read what people are saying in other fucking countries - #electionfinalthoughts not american - Twitter Search

And here is the global destabilization she's doing - Hillary's World: How Clinton's Foreign Policy Has Destabilized Nearly Every Corner of the Globe - Breitbart

READ THE COMMENTS

Anonymous Official

Get yourself away from Alex Jones and the Infowars losers before you have a stroke.

And quit being a gullible rube.

Enough.

Get yourself away from Alex Jones and the Infowars losers before you have a stroke.

And quit being a gullible rube.

Enough.

WWIII three is always one button push away.

I wish more people took the threat seriously.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
- Albert Einstein

What do you even say to this... Goodbye I guess. See you on the other side? Find shelter if you can? Pray someone fucking stops it?

I need to get the fuck away from JBER - DEFCON FUCKING 10!

WAKE UP.

It is all over the world - scroll through take the polls - read what people are saying in other fucking countries - #electionfinalthoughts not american - Twitter Search "Do we even have a country anymore??"

WAKE UP.

It is all over the world - scroll through take the polls - read what people are saying in other fucking countries - #electionfinalthoughts not american - Twitter Search

And here is the global destabilization she's doing - Hillary's World: How Clinton's Foreign Policy Has Destabilized Nearly Every Corner of the Globe - Breitbart

READ THE COMMENTS

Anonymous Official
Where have you been? More nations in combat today than in WW2

Cv0DrI8VIAA6QCh.jpg

The vote is irrelevant. They've already made their move across the globe. The wars will start regardless of who we elect - which is preordained anyway. She will win I believe it was going to be 323 for her - a complete lie but the masses will buy it and claim sour grapes.

The shitty part is that there is nothing we can do about the wars. We can't stop it, we can't prevent it, we are irrelevant.

I'm unlikely to survive, but the rest of the world that does needs to come together for survival. All the petty shit they've been fighting over for generations. Its amusing.

I don't believe we're entering the Third World World or maybe I hope so...
I really hope Clinton (or Trump), Putin, Khamenei and the other "powerful" people in the world are gonna use their brains and hearts to avoid another global war...
It shouldn't be a good thing even for them :(

if the establisment has their way and gets their puppet clinton in,with clinton in yeah we probably will.

So Obama had allied with Turkey to push into Syria - it was a major source of my stress.

I have heard reports that Kerry was not able to obtain support in congress to move forward with this plan to start WWIII. Putin expressed that he felt Trump Presidency would move the US and Russia back in the direction of mutual peace.

It is my hope that Putin will bank upon that hope and settle his hackles in understanding that Trump will patch our nations relationships and stand-down on the tensions. ~crossing fingers Obama doesn't fuck this up~

Forum List

Back