Lacking Shame and Self-Awareness

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I won't make any comments about John Lewis at this time of his passing, but aside from Hussein Obama turning it into a political rally, did you hear the remarks of life-long Democrat, the Reverend James Lawson at the Lewis funeral????

1. "Let all of us in this service today, let all the people of the USA determine that we will not be quiet as long as any child dies in the first year of life in the United States."
Rev. James Lawson: John Lewis’s Life Is Call to Action Against U.S. Violence & Plantation Capitalism

Wait......he speaks for the infanticide party?????
The party of Planned Slaughterhood, killing 40% of the black babies??????
The Democrats.....the party of 60 million abortions.
Men of the cloth, representing the black community......what irony.

2. "We will not be quiet as long as the largest poverty group in our nation are women and children. "
OMG!!!! Speaking FOR the Democrat Party.
1966 LBJ expanded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program…under FDR, AFDC had been limited to widows, those who had lost their husbands and now lacked a breadwinner at home to help support the children.

Then began to loosen and expand the rules of AFDC eligibility, eventually getting to the point where any woman living alone with children could take advantage of this program. In doing so, they not only bought a large number of new votes, they also incentivized out of wedlock births and single motherhood.

As Charles Murray described in “Losing Ground,” the Great Society incentivized the same negative behaviors that cause poverty in the first place.

Millions of women discovered that they could be better off financially by not marrying.

3. "We will not be quiet as long as our nation continues to be the most violent culture in the history of humankind. "
Jaw dropping........Democrats made special rules to aid criminals!!!
Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …single-handedly decriminalized property and drug crimes in the City of Brotherly Love….And in the past 18 months alone, 9,732 arrestees, out on the streets on pre-trial release because of her prison cap, were arrested on second charges, including 79 murders, 90 rapes, 701 burglaries, 959 robberies, 1,113 assaults, 2,215 drug offenses and 2,748 thefts….Activist judges such as Shapiro and Justice assert that prison crowding violates the Eighth Amendment's ban on cruel and unusual punishments. But there is no empirical evidence to substantiate this assertion. In every study of the subject, the widely believed negative effects of crowding - violence, program disruption, health problems and so on - are nowhere in evidence.” Archives | The Philadelphia Inquirer
  1. In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Liberals lied, black kids died.

4. "We will not be quiet as long as our economy is shaped not by freedom but by plantation capitalism that continues to cause domination and control rather than access and liberty and equality for all! "
I guess the Reverend doesn't read.......

1596391409905.png

But....if they read books, they wouldn't be Democrats.

5. "The forces of spiritual wickedness are strong in our land because of our history. "
Nah.....because of Hollywood Democrats.....here, giving a standing ovation to a child rapist:
Meryl Streep standing ovation for convicted pedosexual, Roman Polanski

Let's review the rules for Democrats:

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

blacks are the most violent group--undeniable

This is not the first time you appear unable to focus on the post to which you've linked.

There are medications for A.D.D.

Speak to your doctor to see if they're right for you.

This is not the first time you appear unable to focus on the post to which you've linked.

you are babbling again
..blacks commit murder at four times the rate of the national average
..blacks commit rape at TWICE the rate
= they are more violent
..you have TDS

you are babbling again
= they are more violent
..you have TDS

I don't see any connection between the post to which you've linked.

Perhaps you can explain to normal folks..,..er, to me......as to what connection you imagine,....er, see.

Or, the syndrome that influenced your post.

I'm sure I'd be sympathetic.

you are babbling again
= they are more violent
..you have TDS

Perhaps you can explain to normal folks..,..er, to me......as to what connection you imagine,....er, see.

you don't even know WTF you are babbling about
you wrote:
3. "We will not be quiet as long as our nation continues to be the most violent culture in the history of humankind. "

you are babbling again
= they are more violent
..you have TDS

you wrote:

I see.
So you were critiquing the words of the black, life-long Democrat, Reverend.

Reasonable.

So, it turns out you are not insane, merely inarticulate.

OK.....I'll change your grade to a passing 'C'....I took points off for the inherent racism.

you are babbling again
= they are more violent
..you have TDS

you wrote:

I see.

Reasonable.

OK.....I'll change your grade to a passing 'C'....I took points off for the inherent racism.
DUH .....I'l give you a D for DUMBASS

you are babbling again
= they are more violent
..you have TDS

you wrote:

I see.

Reasonable.

DUH .....I'l give you a D for DUMBASS

See......now I'm gonna have to send you to detention.

And.....write 50 times.....

" I must learn how to address my betters."

Make it 100.

you are babbling again
= they are more violent
..you have TDS

Wow, and we have a winner. Johnny, what has he won? Well, Monty, behind door #3 is a TDS Fruitcake Award.

DISCLAIMER: Due to the fact that Major Fraternal Order of Demons have voted that the Party of the Rump is just too Evil, they won't have anything to do with it and the minor demons are just too broken up with constant laughter at the whole situation, only apprentice Demons will be used.

1596463855132.jpeg

Forum List

Back