Laboratories In US Can’t Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests

False positives happen in any testing for various reasons. Still do not see why they are suing CDC as it is the manufacturer of the test and the person applying the test that are also a factor.
Well... False positive do happen sure... But 1500 of them? At the same time? o.0

Not saying this is true... But if we are going off the assumption that it is, your point has no real standing.

That is an assumption because we do not know what methods were used to determine that outcome. We do not know what kind of test was being used. It is a story that is just being repeated. Did they find 1500 out of X amount of tests. It is not believable that 1500 consecutive test were all false positives. If it is true then it has to be determined why? Once we know why then blame can be placed. Most people know that the COVID test can have false positives.

Still testing now is to control future outbreaks as most states are opening back up. They needs a way to keep a lid on this with all the various different mutations being found.

Still my question would be how do they know that they do not have COVID 19. Did they do another test?

After seeing Dr. Kilroy's video, I think the prudent thing to do would be to take a step back and wonder if Derek Strauss is truly even a doctor, never mind any of his other claims. No one's been able to find any information on him in any official capacity.

After seeing Dr. Kilroy's video, I think the prudent thing to do would be to take a step back and wonder if Derek Strauss is truly even a doctor, never mind any of his other claims. No one's been able to find any information on him in any official capacity.
I promote this post.

False positives happen in any testing for various reasons. Still do not see why they are suing CDC as it is the manufacturer of the test and the person applying the test that are also a factor.
Well... False positive do happen sure... But 1500 of them? At the same time? o.0

Not saying this is true... But if we are going off the assumption that it is, your point has no real standing.

That is an assumption because we do not know what methods were used to determine that outcome. We do not know what kind of test was being used. It is a story that is just being repeated. Did they find 1500 out of X amount of tests. It is not believable that 1500 consecutive test were all false positives. If it is true then it has to be determined why? Once we know why then blame can be placed. Most people know that the COVID test can have false positives.

Still testing now is to control future outbreaks as most states are opening back up. They needs a way to keep a lid on this with all the various different mutations being found.

Still my question would be how do they know that they do not have COVID 19. Did they do another test?

Trumpsters don't do prudent. Prudent is for pussies.

Forum List

Back