EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Some problems finding covid, interesting article:

rofl

yeah, good luck with that, anti-vaxxer retard

A friend sent this to me via email. I read it and thought of posting it here, but I want to see it in more media publications before lending too much credence in it.

A friend sent this to me via email. I read it and thought of posting it here, but I want to see it in more media publications before lending too much credence in it.

I backtracked it to what I believe is the original source article, which is in dutch (google chrome allows me to translate it to english with the click of a button):

While looking through the comments to the article, I found what I believe is probably the source regarding the 1500 tests, which was published a day before the dutch article:

It will be censored. If it still gets out, every big tech company or platform will do negative stories and biased fact checks in order to kill it.

And Toto finally pulls back the curtain...

CV19 has been gone since last May.

Who knew?

FAuci
CHris Wray
Everyone else involved with the Steal

??? What good would that do? It's not like they do investigative reporting anymore.

I backtracked it to what I believe is the original source article, which is in dutch (google chrome allows me to translate it to english with the click of a button):

While looking through the comments to the article, I found what I believe is probably the source regarding the 1500 tests, which was published a day before the dutch article:
The video attached to my friend's email speaks the exact text of the transcription in your second link...except that it ends after the words, "I believe China..."

Here is the video:

??? What good would that do? It's not like they do investigative reporting anymore.
I would also be interested in the evidence presented for the court cases.

I backtracked it to what I believe is the original source article,...
I am shocked to see a lefty actually vetting an article instead of just blurting out some emotionally driven protest to the article title. You are rare if you really are a lefty and you are actually objectively vetting an article. I am used to seeing lefties just do a quick subjective scan of an article in search of anything they can use to discredit or marginalize it with.

I am shocked to see a lefty actually vetting an article instead of just blurting out some emotionally driven protest to the article title. You are rare if you really are a lefty and you are actually objectively vetting an article. I am used to seeing lefties just do a quick subjective scan of an article in search of anything they can use to discredit or marginalize it with.

I think you've been dealing with low grade lefties :p.

Despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of leftists are idiots, there are rare exceptions. You now know of one!

Forum List

Back