Labor board: Trump hotel violated labor law

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The National Labor Relations Board, the agency charged with enforcing federal labor law, ruled Thursday that the Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas violated the National Labor Relations Act by refusing to bargain with a union that represents more than 500 housekeeping, food and beverage and guest services workers there.

Trump is the criminal and law breaker. Do we really want to put him in charge of workers rights and leading our nation? Not me.

Matthew if I wanted to hang out at Occupy Democrat I would go there. Please stop bringing that forum here.

This is really getting bad with you. USMB is wonderous because we aren't every other forum. This forum is truly individual. We're a whole batch of whacked out individuals who actually have a mind of their own.

Stop dragging that mindless talking point forum here.

Matthew if I wanted to hang out at Occupy Democrat I would go there. Please stop bringing that forum here.

This is really getting bad with you. USMB is wonderous because we aren't every other forum. This forum is truly individual. We're a whole batch of whacked out individuals who actually have a mind of their own.

Jon Ralston @RalstonReports
Here's the NLRB decision accusing Trump Las Vegas of breaking the law by refusing to bargain with the Culinary: http://www.culinaryunion226.org/news/press/body/2016-11-03-NLRB-decision-and-order-re-TRUMP.pdf …

7:27 PM - 3 Nov 2016

seems like most trump nazis just copy and paste stuff from stormfront.... why dont you go there you'd love it?

The National Labor Relations Board, the agency charged with enforcing federal labor law, ruled Thursday that the Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas violated the National Labor Relations Act by refusing to bargain with a union that represents more than 500 housekeeping, food and beverage and guest services workers there.

Trump is the criminal and law breaker. Do we really want to put him in charge of workers rights and leading our nation? Not me.
Don't care.

Not even a little. Till you scumbags hold actual politicians accountable I don't give a fuck what kind of whiney ass shit you have to bitch about.

seems like most trump nazis just copy and paste stuff from stormfront.... why dont you go there you'd love it?
what's stormfront?

what's stormfront?
a safe space for trump voters

First and foremost the NLRB is a non Article III court established by an act of Congress in 1935. The judges are appointed by the POTUS and not subject to confirmation by US Senate. Therefore when a liberal is in office the judges for the federal districts will be liberals and cases will be decided in that manner. Employers are almost automatically going to lose there case before the three judge panel. I know as I have been before an NLRB court. Second, as an owner, Trump must give latitude to local hotel managers to run their hotel as they see fit. It's good business practice. Third, we do not know the particulars of the workers demands. Would it be such as to destroy the business? As a pro-Union person I would like to know more about this case. All o do know is that blue collar workers are supporting Donald Trump by the millions.

BTW, AFL-CIO endorsement of Clinton is a joke. Her husband betrayed Union workers by sending millions of jobs overseas.

Uh, really? So you are ok with people posting all kinds of rumors about what is going on in the Clinton investigations, but NOT ok when it comes to Trump? Weird, I was under the impression this was a neutral board for EVERYONE to voice their opinions, news, and concerns within the rules. If you are a Republican, shouldn't that mean you are totally for the Constitution, and the First Amendment to Free speech? So what gives? Is this another one of those instances of selective Conservatism? Only follow party lines when it is convenient?

Can I get some clarification from a mod? Is this a Conservative board? Or is this a Neutral forum?

He's still going to be elected Tuesday and then he will reduce the minimum wage to 6.00.

Forum List

Back