Labeling Millions of People

CRandy

Rookie
Jul 6, 2016
Hillary Clinton said that half of Trump's supporters are deplorable and that they're racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. She had no right to say that. She labeled people who she doesn't even know. She went way too far. She should be ashamed of herself for saying such awful things about millions of people. I would not stoop so low as to judge and label people who I don't even know. I'm a Trump supporter but I won't label Hillary's supporters.

I won't label Hillary's supporters because I know nothing about them. I know nothing about them but I do know about Hillary. She is PREJUDICE. I wish that labeling those people was the only case of her bigotry but there have been others. I have a message for Hillary: "Before you judge any other innocent people, you should take a good look at yourself but you'll probably puke when you do".

see how it goes , 'illary' supporters and dems , progressives are degenerates and enemies of America . As proof , look at what they do or try to do. As far as NOT KNOWING THEM ALL , well that might be politically correct and 'open minded' thinking but you can never know them ALL . But again , look at what they do and try to do Randy .

Did you really not understand her statement or are you just trying to keep the spin going?

She wasn't labeling good people as deplorable. She was talking about those who are racist, homophobes, xenophobs etc... The 50% comment was wreckless and she has apologized for that, but it is besides the point... She was condemning those types of people and viewpoints which I imagine many people, including Trump supporters and republicans would agree with

you can never know ALL the dems , liberals , progressives or all there is to know about 'illary' and the dem party . I consider ALL of them to be enemies even though I don't know them because of what they do and try to do Randy .

We know very well that millions of Trump supporters are bigoted towards gays, Muslims, Mexicans, and other minorities.
--------------------------------------- muslims , Mexicans and other foreign minorities oughta stay where the belong Carbineer .

Conservatives by the millions want Trump as president to appoint Supreme Court justices, because they dream of getting the same sex marriage ruling overturned.

That's homophobia right there. Hillary was absolutely correct.

Hey Trump fans... Remember when your boy made the rapist comments about Mexicans and you responded by saying that he wasn't talking about all Mexicans, only the illegal criminals??? Just sayin...

If you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, or Islamaphobic Trump supporter, then she was talking about you.

In reality it was very mild to the bombastic ramblings of the Trumpster.

Hey Trump fans... Remember when your boy made the rapist comments about Mexicans and you responded by saying that he wasn't talking about all Mexicans, only the illegal criminals??? Just sayin...

Why do ewe support illegal aliens?

We know very well that millions of Trump supporters are bigoted towards gays, Muslims, Mexicans, and other minorities.
--------------------------------------- muslims , Mexicans and other foreign minorities oughta stay where the belong Carbineer .

See?
Plain and simple, if you don't fall into any of the categories she cited, then she wasn't talking about you.
------------------------------------- DEPLORABLE is a Badge of HONOR Carbineer .

That was Hillary Clinton's point.

Forum List

Back