Lab-grown meat’ harvested in ‘massive steel vats’ edges closer to fed approval & U.S. dinner plates. EU approves human consumption of worms & crickets

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

‘Lab-grown meat’ harvested in ‘massive steel vats’ edges closer to fed approval & U.S. dinner plates – As EU approves human consumption of worms & crickets​

Climate Depot's Marc Morano: "You Will Eat lab-grown 'meat' and bugs -- and Be Happy. Or so the forces of the Great Food Reset believe. Bill Gates is gobbling up U.S. farmland (now the single largest owner) and the World Economic Forum pushes eating bugs, and the U.S. FDA and USDA edge closer to approving lab-grown 'meat' -- Bon appetite?!

If you want to eat lab-grown or bugs, that should be your choice. But, the climate agenda/Great Reset goal is to collapse modern high-yield agriculture and meat production to meet net-zero climate goals. As shortages and prices skyrocket on meat and other foods, it will be much easier to push insect-eating and lab-grown 'meat' to the public.

The Great Food Reset: ‘Lab-grown meat’ harvested in ‘massive steel vats’ edges closer to fed approval & U.S. dinner plates – As EU approves human consumption of worms & crickets

No prime rib or cheeseburgers for you ...

Gee I wonder what the guy who wants to depopulate the planet will feed you

gghnbbbhnjjnnnnnjj.jpeg

And they'll be quoting" highly educated experts" as to why it is all safe and effective nutrition

And they'll be quoting "highly paid experts".............

Fixed it for ya.

Even in a major metro, I was only an hour's drive from a very conscientious farmer who raised the cleanest beef, pork and sheep around, and when I paid the farmer for raising and slaughtering the animal, and paid the processor for butchering and wrapping and freezing the meat, it still cost far less that meat in the store.

It's nice to now be only ten miles from someone who grows meat that's just as good.

My freezer is always full.

Last edited:
It is easy to see this happening.

But then, people have been eating hotdogs, bologna and spam for decades. And there is no telling what is in those.
There IS "telling what's in those" but people don't want to look it up.

I'll stick with eating beans, nuts and seeds, fruits and vegetables and all the good things we can make from those.

‘Lab-grown meat’ harvested in ‘massive steel vats’ edges closer to fed approval & U.S. dinner plates – As EU approves human consumption of worms & crickets​

Climate Depot's Marc Morano: "You Will Eat lab-grown 'meat' and bugs -- and Be Happy. Or so the forces of the Great Food Reset believe. Bill Gates is gobbling up U.S. farmland (now the single largest owner) and the World Economic Forum pushes eating bugs, and the U.S. FDA and USDA edge closer to approving lab-grown 'meat' -- Bon appetite?!

If you want to eat lab-grown or bugs, that should be your choice. But, the climate agenda/Great Reset goal is to collapse modern high-yield agriculture and meat production to meet net-zero climate goals. As shortages and prices skyrocket on meat and other foods, it will be much easier to push insect-eating and lab-grown 'meat' to the public.

The Great Food Reset: ‘Lab-grown meat’ harvested in ‘massive steel vats’ edges closer to fed approval & U.S. dinner plates – As EU approves human consumption of worms & crickets

No prime rib or cheeseburgers for you ...

Gee I wonder what the guy who wants to depopulate the planet will feed you
I WILL eat lab grown meat. I don't care to eat bugs. I currently eat chicken fish, beef and pork (in roughly that order) but have always been a bit bothered by the morality of animals suffering horribly so I can enjoy a good meal. I think lab-grown meat is the perfect solution.

I WILL eat lab grown meat. I don't care to eat bugs. I currently eat chicken fish, beef and pork (in roughly that order) but have always been a bit bothered by the morality of animals suffering horribly so I can enjoy a good meal. I think lab-grown meat is the perfect solution.
The more you learn the more you will be bothered if you have a soul

The cricket thing has been one of Fox's favorite outrages last week. There are already bugs in your food and always has been. I love oatmeal, but talk about bugs.

That likely turns you into a lab rat.

And they'll be quoting "highly paid experts".............

Fixed it for ya.

Even in a major metro, I was only an hour's drive from a very conscientious farmer who raised the cleanest beef, pork and sheep around, and when I paid the farmer for raising and slaughtering the animal, and paid the processor for butchering and wrapping and freezing the meat, it still cost far less that meat in the store.

It's nice to now be only ten miles from someone who grows meat that's just as good.

My freezer is always full.

One of the things I miss about living in the boonies was the availability of clean meat. Both from local farmers and from hunting.

I won't just grab bugs and eat them like some modern day Renfield. But I think using insects to replace meat is not a big deal. I'd at least try it.

The lab meat? I'll try it, but it won't be a regular thing on my menu.

One of the things I miss about living in the boonies was the availability of clean meat. Both from local farmers and from hunting.
I am buying a house so far out in the boonies it might be the most remote spot in Indiana. I think my wife said it was 31 miles to the nearest grocery store. Plan to have cows and chickens. And lots of bugs.

I am buying a house so far out in the boonies it might be the most remote spot in Indiana. I think my wife said it was 31 miles to the nearest grocery store. Plan to have cows and chickens. And lots of bugs.

I lived in east central Alabama. I was 3 miles from the nearest convenience store and 25 miles from "town" and WalMart.

It was a wonderful place to live. Peace & Quiet. The stars were so visible, and life was good.

I won't just grab bugs and eat them like some modern day Renfield. But I think using insects to replace meat is not a big deal. I'd at least try it.

The lab meat? I'll try it, but it won't be a regular thing on my menu.
I don't think it would be cleaner than the "natural" thing.

Forum List

Back