CDZ lab grown meat : a great investment, due to climate change

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I think it is not only climate change that will accelerate the growth of lab grown meat, but a change in attitude towards meat. The animal rights moment is intended to grow and many people, especially young people, are looking for an alternative. The environmental impact of the beef industry is also having an affect. The burning of the Amazon for cattle farms is turning people off to beef.

The question is, as consumers turn away from meat will they also turn away from lab grown meat?

Don’t get me wrong, I like a good steak, but those are the trends. They are not bad trends either in my view.

I will try lab grown meat. If it is as good as real beef, I will change.

Last edited:
I think it is not only climate change that will accelerate the growth of lab grown meat, but a change in attitude towards meat. The animal rights moment is intended to grow and many people, especially young people, are looking for an alternative. The environmental impact of the beef industry is also having an affect. The burning of the Amazon for cattle farms is turning people off to beef.

The question is, as consumers turn away from meat will they also turn away from lab grown meat?

Don’t get me wrong, I like a good steak, but those are the trends. They are not bad trends either in my view.

It just opens the door for forcing it on us.

I have Beyond Meat stock. It’s been a bit of a rollercoaster this year. Their burgers are delicious. I’ve been waiting for Impossible! to go public. They are the ones at Burger King.

I will try lab grown meat.
Look for Beyond Burgers. It’s not lab grown meat, it’s plant-based meat. But you will be shocked at how much it tastes like a high-end restaurant burger.

Costco sells them, also Publix. There are also Beyond Meatballs and Beyond Sausage.

Ever wonder why they don't try to make meat look and taste like broccoli?

Holy shit, do you cry about everything? You’re so fucking put upon, you whiny little bitch. Grow a pair of balls.

CDZ synth, play nice.

Sorry but when you couple the increase in "plant" substitutes and fake "meat" availability with people who are hell bent on making everyone vegan you get people who want to force you to use these things in place of the real thing.

Holy shit, do you cry about everything? You’re so fucking put upon, you whiny little bitch. Grow a pair of balls.

CDZ synth, play nice.

Sorry but when you couple the increase in "plant" substitutes and fake "meat" availability with people who are hell bent on making everyone vegan you get people who want to force you to use these things in place of the real thing.
Ahh, apologies. Didn’t realize where I was.

CDZ synth, play nice.

No one is going to force anyone to eat this. And...what if you liked it? Have you thought of that? Why instantly go for the negative...whatever is going to get you mad? I don’t understand this addiction to hatred, fear, and negativity.

CDZ synth, play nice.

No one is going to force anyone to eat this. And...what if you liked it? Have you thought of that? Why instantly go for the negative...whatever is going to get you mad? I don’t understand this addiction to hatred, fear, and negativity.

When I want to have a burger, I have a burger, a hamburger. When I want to have a meatball, I have a meatball, when I want a "meatless" meatball, I have a falafel.

Because the busybody vegan types want to use these as excuses to tax meat, ban meat, and make eating meat some horrible thing.

Don't deny these people exist.

It used to be LED lightbulbs. :laugh:

Yes, because for some things the light of an incandescent is better, reading for example.

I have an issue with government banning things and the forcing the in some situations less optimal replacements on us based on the assumption that its' better for us" in some abstract way like AGW or animal rights, or any other trendy lefty cause.

Yes, because for some things the light of an incandescent is better, reading for example.

I have an issue with government banning things and the forcing the in some situations less optimal replacements on us based on the assumption that its' better for us" in some abstract way like AGW or animal rights, or any other trendy lefty cause.
Ok, remember the outrage, perpetuated by Sarah Palin?

Can’t you still buy incandescent bulbs in 2021 if you wish?

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Ok, remember the outrage, perpetuated by Sarah Palin?

Can’t you still buy incandescent bulbs in 2021 if you wish?

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

They tried to "ban" them by making the efficiency standard so high that they couldn't meet it. Just because the rule was scrapped didn't mean they didn't try.

The same "logic" behind making gas cans useless.

Climate change only helps meat production.....more land under cultivation means more feed for cattle and chickens....

Man made climate change doesn't exist.....so it isn't an issue.

CDZ......act like it.

CDZ synth, play nice.

The left wing doesn't have it in their DNA to allow people the free choice to eat the veggie meat or real meat.........they will attempt to force people to eat veggie meat the same way they got smoking banned in public places......it wasn't enough to have separate smoking areas...it wasn't enough to push them outside, it wasn't enough to move them away from doors....now they want to ban people from smoking in their own homes.......and some people thought that they would be happy with vaping...since it wasn't smoking.......they don't want you to do that either......

Forum List

Back