LA Times Tracking Poll: Trump 47.8, Clinton 42.4

The LA Times poll was designed to be click bait, not an accurate poll.

Liar.

The USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll asks more than 400 people each day about their voting intentions. The poll is part of the Understanding America Study (UAS) at the University of Southern California's Dornsife Center for Economic and Social Research.

Each day's poll respondents are a subset of the UAS election panel, roughly 3000 U.S. citizens who were randomly recruited from among all households in the United States. Respondents are asked three predictive questions: What is the percent chance that (1) you will vote in the presidential election? (2) you will vote for Clinton, Trump, or someone else? and (3) Clinton, Trump or someone else will win?

Results are weighted to match demographic characteristics, such as race and gender, from the U.S. Census Current Population Survey, and are aligned to the 2012 presidential election outcome using self-reported votes in that election.

Liar.

The USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll asks more than 400 people each day about their voting intentions. The poll is part of the Understanding America Study (UAS) at the University of Southern California's Dornsife Center for Economic and Social Research.

Each day's poll respondents are a subset of the UAS election panel, roughly 3000 U.S. citizens who were randomly recruited from among all households in the United States. Respondents are asked three predictive questions: What is the percent chance that (1) you will vote in the presidential election? (2) you will vote for Clinton, Trump, or someone else? and (3) Clinton, Trump or someone else will win?

Results are weighted to match demographic characteristics, such as race and gender, from the U.S. Census Current Population Survey, and are aligned to the 2012 presidential election outcome using self-reported votes in that election.
F you. I offered an opinion that is just as valid as yours. The LA Times polling method has been highly criticized and is only one of a few that consistently show Trump in the lead, vs twenty that show different results. It is used extensively by pro-Trump advocates and hence brings a ton of viewers to the LA Times that otherwise would not go to the site and thus can be considered click bait to increase attention to their site and boost advertising income.

Liar.

F you. I offered an opinion that is just as valid as yours. The LA Times polling method has been highly criticized and is only one of a few that consistently show Trump in the lead, vs twenty that show different results. It is used extensively by pro-Trump advocates and hence brings a ton of viewers to the LA Times that otherwise would not go to the site and thus can be considered click bait to increase attention to their site and boost advertising income.
I offered no opinions, I posted the poll, dufus. It is not "click bait", you are a liar who everyone is laughing at now because you're suddenly whining about polls.

Liar.

I offered no opinions, I posted the poll, dufus. It is not "click bait", you are a liar who everyone is laughing at now because you're suddenly whining about polls.
Sorry that you are not knowledgeable or bright enough to know what click bait is or how it works.

Liar.

Sorry that you are not knowledgeable or bright enough to know what click bait is or how it works.
Hillaryious watching you felon lovers suddenly bad mouthing polls.

Liar.

Why do you guys always have to make stuff up? I am not bad mouthing polls. I gave a critical analysis of one particular poll that, by the way, has been criticized for its Presidential polling methods for a long time.

Liar.

Why do you guys always have to make stuff up? I am not bad mouthing polls. I gave a critical analysis of one particular poll that, by the way, has been criticized for its Presidential polling methods for a long time.
Sinking faster than a brick hitting the water.
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 44, Trump 44, Johnson 4, Stein 2 Tie
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 44, Trump 44 Tie
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 42, Trump 48 Trump +6
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein ABC/Wash Post Tracking Clinton 46, Trump 46, Johnson 3, Stein 2 Tie

Liar.

Yeah, it was explained why this poll is so abnormal. It over-weighs a black Trump supporter in the midwest.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/u...istorting-national-polling-averages.html?_r=0

But I do like how the Trump supporters seize on to every data point like gold; they need some good news with their joke of a candidate.

Forum List

Back