la times libs say war on undocumented's first victim is the truth

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
The first casualty in the war on undocumented immigrants — the truth

then the liberal retard claims illegally entering the usa is NOT a crime.

"This policy outrages some critics who falsely believe that crossing the border and residing in the United States without authorization are crimes. They are not. Violators may have no legal right to be here and are subject to deportation — but under U.S. law their actions are not crimes and they are not criminals."

So. Don't put them in jail. Just deport them. Take them out of the schools, churches, homes, businesses,hospitals and nursing homes. Give them a bottle of water and a bologna sandwich and send them back.

We should be using "green" energy to deport people.

trebuchet.jpg

What I find particularly arch is the way various grandstanding mayors have come right out and invited undocumented criminals to prey upon the citizens under their jurisdiction. In protecting criminality in such direct fashion, they are actually violating some core liberal tenets. Good grief, if we are talking the deportation of undocumented individuals who engage in criminal acts and these publicity hounds are ordering the police to not provide such information to the feds, all they are doing is hanging a great, big welcome sign for undocumented criminals.

I'm reminded of the rape epidemic Angela Merkela unleashed upon Europe, here, in that liberals are supposed to PREVENT social injustice instead of standing up for it. Sure, supporting criminals that victimize the weak is now politically correct, but if these numb nuts actually understood what actual liberal ideology entails, they would not be so quick to do so.

What I find particularly arch is the way various grandstanding mayors have come right out and invited undocumented criminals to prey upon the citizens under their jurisdiction. In protecting criminality in such direct fashion, they are actually violating some core liberal tenets. Good grief, if we are talking the deportation of undocumented individuals who engage in criminal acts and these publicity hounds are ordering the police to not provide such information to the feds, all they are doing is hanging a great, big welcome sign for undocumented criminals.

I'm reminded of the rape epidemic Angela Merkela unleashed upon Europe, here, in that liberals are supposed to PREVENT social injustice instead of standing up for it. Sure, supporting criminals that victimize the weak is now politically correct, but if these numb nuts actually understood what actual liberal ideology entails, they would not be so quick to do so.
. It's all about defeating white privilege & Christianity no matter what it takes, and that is what drives the left. It was all a plan, and it still is the plan.

it is illegal to enter the country without documents or visas.
It is illegal to commit a crime within the country
Criminals already on deportation lists will be the first to go, then criminal illegal aliens not on pending deportation lists.

children, women who have committed no crime other than being and illegal alien and those with jobs will be near the bottom. Most of the latter will be given a change to become citizens through various means at some point, after the border is secured. Some will have to leave, apply legally and return with a work visa. Some will have to wait and go the back of the line. Some might just have to pay fines and be a probation of sorts till they can be come citizens. Some can apply for refugee status for persecution, not just poverty, back in their home country. Some might be able to find sponsorship from citizens or legal companies to remain while paperwork is being processed.

I don't expect "mass" deportation of all known illegals within the first first year regardless of standing or status. That is just fear mongering, but I don't expect a mass forgiveness and citizenship offer either.

Being a citizen is a privilege, not a right because you now have feet on US soil.

I wish more born americans understood it as a privilege and a responsibility to maintain our rights, laws and freedoms and find a way to serve the country in some way.

So. Don't put them in jail. Just deport them. Take them out of the schools, churches, homes, businesses,hospitals and nursing homes. Give them a bottle of water and a bologna sandwich and send them back.
. They talk about don't split families up, well I agree... Just send them back as a family together. I don't believe in families being split up either. Now if Mexico is such a bad place to go back too, then what in the hell are we doing moving our plants to that hell hole in which people are fleeing from ??

Forum List

Back