LA Officials Again Pander to Illegals Instead of Doing Their Job

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Well it shows that there are a lot of rogue officers that were placed into the police dept. There was a movie about rogue cops that are being placed into certain departments. It is called the Glass Shield. The police departments and city officials didn't wanted this movie to be shown at theaters. Only a small handful of theaters has shown it to the public.
The previous administrations has been quickly infiltrating many into the department. And most people thinks that they are racist cops. But reality they are criminally insane cops that wants to abuse their authority. You can't have people with mental issues working in law enforcement.

Regardless of your immigration status, I want every Angeleno to know your city is on your side. Here in Los Angeles, our police department does not coordinate with ICE or participate in immigration enforcement. As ICE Sends In "SWAT" Teams, LA Officials Again Pander to Illegals Instead of Doing Their Job

What A Slap In The Face: Local Police Department Wants To Cancel Already Issued CCWs

Michel Moore sworn in as LAPD’s 57th police chief – Daily News

The US is quickly transitioning into a Brazil style ********** Racial slur edited

Last edited by a moderator:
It' bad enough that Trump has turned our politics into a remake of Idiocracy, but now you're saying Super Troopers are real too.

ICE wants to go after cities as opposed to the businesses hiring illegals.

ICE and the cities are on the same side.

Actually ICE does both.

No they don't.

Yes they do, just not as much as they should. Many times the employers get a pass but not all the time. We need to prosecute more businesses, if they do, then the illegal immigrants would not be able to work and would go back to their countries. No President has done their job in this regard.

It' bad enough that Trump has turned our politics into a remake of Idiocracy, but now you're saying Super Troopers are real too.

Just Trump eh? lol!

No presidency other than Trump's has even been compared to Ideocracy. Trump's presidency makes it look like a documentary.

My point is that Trump is not alone...there are dems and reps on both sides. The entire system is required to achieve the level of retard we are currently experiencing.

Actually ICE does both.

No they don't.

Yes they do, just not as much as they should. Many times the employers get a pass but not all the time. We need to prosecute more businesses, if they do, then the illegal immigrants would not be able to work and would go back to their countries. No President has done their job in this regard.

So it's all B.S. like I've said. All you have to do is say the right things, you don't actually have to do them.

Democrats never do their job. Their agenda is never to serve the people but to kiss the ass of the filth that promises to give them power or keep them in power.

Actually ICE does both.

No they don't.

So it's all B.S. like I've said. All you have to do is say the right things, you don't actually have to do them.

That's why I don't believe campaign promises, politicians say one thing and do another.

Actually ICE does both.

No they don't.

That's why I don't believe campaign promises, politicians say one thing and do another.

Far too often and we refuse to hold them accountable if they are "our" guy.

Actually ICE does both.

No they don't.

I don't have a guy. I think we have a corrupt government and I am not surprised by much of anything anymore. I don't trust either side, every last one of them in Congress are worth millions and are bought off by big business. I get tired of people claiming big business is greedy, I believe you can't find anything greedier than the government.

No they don't.

I don't have a guy. I think we have a corrupt government and I am not surprised by much of anything anymore. I don't trust either side, every last one of them in Congress are worth millions and are bought off by big business. I get tired of people claiming big business is greedy, I believe you can't find anything greedier than the government.

Sorry, I was generalizing. I tend to also condemn those who took the bribe more than those who offered it.

Forum List

Back