LA Mom in Convulsions After COVID Vax, CDC Lists Over 3,000 Serious "Adverse Events", 55 Deaths

It boggles the mind that people are not only lining up but arguing about who should be first. Over a 99.9% survival rate bug.

View attachment 444419

The CDC has reported over 3,150 reactions which rendered people “unable to work,” or perform “daily activities”

55 People Have Died in US After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccines: Reporting System
BY ZACHARY STIEBER
January 16, 2021 Updated: January 17, 2021

Fifty-five people in the United States have died after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, according to reports submitted to a federal system.

Deaths have occurred among people receiving both the Moderna and the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines, according to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a federal database. The system is passive, meaning reports aren’t automatically collected and must be filed. VAERS reports can be filed by anyone, including health care providers, patients, or family members.

VAERS reports “often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors,” according to the reporting system’s website. Still, reports on VAERS represent “only a small fraction of actual adverse events,” the site states, although underreporting is believed to be less common for serious events.

In some cases, patients died within days of being vaccinated.

One man, a 66-year-old senior home resident in Colorado, was sleepy and stayed in bed the day after getting Moderna’s vaccine. Early the next morning, he “was observed in bed lying still, pale, eyes half open and foam coming from mouth and unresponsive,” the VAERS report states. “He was not breathing and with no pulse.”....

Source: KUSI News@KUSINews
View attachment 444421

Everyone in trumps cabinet has received it. It’s good enough for them

Imagine anyone believing that was anything but saline solution and they are going to risk one of the old farts dropping dead and blowing the whole game. I am truly stunned by your credulity, almost in awe of it.

Saline solution? Where do you come up with this bullshit?

I'd rather take a chance on being an addition to the 55 and than one of additions to over half a million. How about you, dumbass?

You can have my dose. I don't put drugs in my body. Not even Tylenol. Not a religious thing, I just don't do it. When it's my time it's my time. Fear is for cowards

It boggles the mind that people are not only lining up but arguing about who should be first. Over a 99.9% survival rate bug.

View attachment 444419

The CDC has reported over 3,150 reactions which rendered people “unable to work,” or perform “daily activities”

BY ZACHARY STIEBER

Fifty-five people in the United States have died after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, according to reports submitted to a federal system.

Deaths have occurred among people receiving both the Moderna and the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines, according to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a federal database. The system is passive, meaning reports aren’t automatically collected and must be filed. VAERS reports can be filed by anyone, including health care providers, patients, or family members.

VAERS reports “often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors,” according to the reporting system’s website. Still, reports on VAERS represent “only a small fraction of actual adverse events,” the site states, although underreporting is believed to be less common for serious events.

One man, a 66-year-old senior home resident in Colorado, was sleepy and stayed in bed the day after getting Moderna’s vaccine. Early the next morning, he “was observed in bed lying still, pale, eyes half open and foam coming from mouth and unresponsive,” the VAERS report states. “He was not breathing and with no pulse.”....

View attachment 444421

Everyone in trumps cabinet has received it. It’s good enough for them

Imagine anyone believing that was anything but saline solution and they are going to risk one of the old farts dropping dead and blowing the whole game. I am truly stunned by your credulity, almost in awe of it.

Saline solution? Where do you come up with this bullshit?

I'd rather take a chance on being an addition to the 55 and than one of additions to over half a million. How about you, dumbass?

You can have my dose. I don't put drugs in my body. Not even Tylenol. Not a religious thing, I just don't do it. When it's my time it's my time. Fear is for cowards

I kind of agree. I’ll get a flu shot if someone is handing them out but if i have to make an appointment? Put it this way. Im 50 and haven’t registered to get the shot. I’ll go last.

View attachment 444419

BY ZACHARY STIEBER

View attachment 444421

So you have a 0.00000055% chance of dying from the vaccine and a 1.0% chance of dying from covid?

Math isn't your strong suit I guess?

Forum List

Back