LA metro introduces fines for manspreading

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
LA Metro Introduces Fines For ‘Manspreading’

Metro riders beware: your bad manners could cost you big bucks.

Transit officials are cracking down on how riders behave on Metro’s fleet of 2,200 clean air buses and six rail lines, with a particular focus on getting riders to be mindful of seat-hogging, blocking the aisles and eating or drinking.

The latest “Metro Manners” campaign comes on the heels of a month-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bad thing is many of these liberal assholes will move from California hating the very laws they voted for and created, when they get to their new state these stupid asses will do the same thing.

Better keep these leftist, democratic liberal morons out of your state... Close the gats and allow in Americans who love their Country LOL.

• Banned
You both have good points there, they probably haven't thought of that yet.

What if I have a note from my doctor explaining that I've just got too much meat to sit like a girl?

I remember my brother doing this in the car when I was little. The more I'd move away to avoid touching him the more he would spread. grrrr.

Transit officials are cracking down on how riders behave on Metro’s fleet of 2,200 clean air buses and six rail lines, with a particular focus on getting riders to be mindful of seat-hogging, blocking the aisles and eating or drinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bad thing is many of these liberal assholes will move from California hating the very laws they voted for and created, when they get to their new state these stupid asses will do the same thing.

Better keep these leftist, democratic liberal morons out of your state... Close the gats and allow in Americans who love their Country LOL.
What does this have to do with liberals? Are cons more apt to "manspreading"? Are you worried about getting a fine? Why do you always pick some random event and then characterize it as somehow being the fault of liberals? It's raining today - fucking liberals! My milk went sour - fucking liberals! My mommy didn't change my diapers - fucking liberals! Red light up ahead - fucking liberals!

What does this have to do with liberals? Are cons more apt to "manspreading"? Are you worried about getting a fine? Why do you always pick some random event and then characterize it as somehow being the fault of liberals? It's raining today - fucking liberals! My milk went sour - fucking liberals! My mommy didn't change my diapers - fucking liberals! Red light up ahead - fucking liberals!

What does this have to do with liberals?

LA......run by liberals.
You're welcome.

What Todd said , see you are dumber than a box of rocks A.H. loser.

upload_2017-8-23_11-20-33.png

Why does anyone have to worry about manspreading in LA?

Thats like worrying about getting rushed by elephants at the South Pole.

LA......run by liberals.
You're welcome.
LA has traffic lights - fucking liberals! LA has laws against theft, rape, and murder - fucking liberals! So they have a rule against "manspreading" and it's just a horrible terrible thing worthy of anti liberal diatribes. Do conservative run cities have any rules against bad behavior? Can people just run amok? Do your busses have rednecks spitting tobacco juice on the floor or blowing smoke in peoples faces?

In Oklahoma, you can be arrested for making ugly faces at a dog.
The bad thing is many of these conservative assholes will move from Oklahoma hating the very laws they voted for and created, when they get to their new state these stupid asses will do the same thing.

Better keep these right wing, republican conservative morons out of your state... Close the gates and allow in Americans who love their Country LOL.

LA......run by liberals.
You're welcome.
LA has traffic lights - fucking liberals! LA has laws against theft, rape, and murder - fucking liberals! So they have a rule against "manspreading" and it's just a horrible terrible thing worthy of anti liberal diatribes. Do conservative run cities have any rules against bad behavior? Can people just run amok? Do your busses have rednecks spitting tobacco juice on the floor or blowing smoke in peoples faces?

LA has traffic lights - LA has laws against theft, rape, and murder

LA, combining common sense and idiocy........

Do conservative run cities have any rules against bad behavior?

Most conservative cities outlaw public defecation....Denver, not so much.

Infowars? LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back