LA Mayor Orders Face Masks. "My Body, My Choice"?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

As my daughter would say, "We been knew".

Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

If customers are acting in a dangerous manner they should be refused service. Why do you want to kill Americans ?

Are you for real? Were it a valid comparison You would have women wear a mask for the rest of their lives because you think God said so. What kind of religious fanatic would make a woman cover her face while out in public for no good reason?

If customers are acting in a dangerous manner they should be refused service. Why do you want to kill Americans ?

So, to be clear. You are PRO "my body, my choice", but only when a woman wants to kill her own growing baby in her womb.

Got it

Are you for real? Were it a valid comparison You would have women wear a mask for the rest of their lives because you think God said so. What kind of religious fanatic would make a woman cover her face while out in public for no good reason?

Mark another Leftist down as anti-freedom....oh, unless, of course, that woman wants to kill her own baby in her womb

pence-pray-virus-away.jpg

So, to be clear. You are PRO "my body, my choice", but only when a woman wants to kill her own growing baby in her womb.

Got it
You want to risk infecting a pregnant woman and her unborn child.
Jesus would be so proud of you.

Got it

Strange, it's actually only people who hate Christianity and Christians who always tell me exactly what Jesus thinks of me.

They don't even believe Jesus exists, so that's strange.

Mark another Leftist down as anti-freedom....oh, unless, of course, that woman wants to kill her own baby in her womb
Oh look another hypocrite that loves fetuses but does not give a fuck about actual children.

Got it
You and "clear" are strangers. Why do you want to kill sales assistants ?

Trumpers are now fighting for the privilege and right to be as stupid as they wish and jeopardize people's lives. Remember not long ago when they demanded businesses could refuse service to anyone, even over religious reasons? What made them change their minds?

Oh look another hypocrite that loves fetuses but does not give a fuck about actual children.

Prove that I do not give a F about actual children.

I notice that thus far, no one can refute what I've said. Democrats WILL boss your body and LOVE to boss your body. They just won't boss it if you want to kill your own child in the womb.

Trumpers are now fighting for the privilege and right to be as stupid as they wish and jeopardize people's lives. Remember not long ago when they demanded businesses could refuse service to anyone, even over religious reasons? What made them change their minds?

I thought you folks loved the saying "My body, my choice"?

But now you don't. Right? Now you are all about the government DEMANDING that you wear a certain article of clothing or you're cut off from society.

Do I have that right, you freedom lovers?

Got it

Tommy why do you argue like a 14 year old girl with PMS?

Got it

Seriously "arguing" with you is just like arguing with my daughter when she was 14 and highly hormonal, Tommy.

"Please text me when you get somewhere. I have reminded you of this several times."

"OMG WHY DO YOU HATE ME YOU'RE SO MEAN AND YOU ALWAYS PICK ON ME" **door slam, feet pounding**

I remember and miss the good old days when if a guy used foul language in front of your wife, girlfriend, or God forbid, kids, xhey would get punched in the face. Imagine what would happen if some asshole endangered you and your loved ones. Pepper spray would become scarce.

Got it

what a pitiful argument, suzy - it's an epic false equivalency.

a female terminating a pregnancy will not affect you whatsoever. nothing she does can put you at risk for infection.

this:

ENWHN57VPZBZJDJCQTI6NNXHSA.jpg

does not equal:

ows_155804806963994.jpg

^^^ that ^^^

I remember and miss the good old days when if a guy used foul language in front of your wife, girlfriend, or God forbid, kids, xhey would get punched in the face. Imagine what would happen if some asshole endangered you and your loved ones. Pepper spray would become scarce.

So again, you are no longer in favor of the pithy saying "My body my choice".

Or maybe we should amend that "My body unless the govt wants to boss you around OR you want to kill your baby".

Got it

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

Forum List

Back