LA Mayor Orders Face Masks. "My Body, My Choice"?

You have rights after you are born.

Tell that to all the people convicted of fetal homicide.

Oh that's right, I forgot... you're the sick son of a bitch who thinks it should be perfectly legal to assault pregnant women for purposes of killing their unborn children:

So I should have free reign to walk down the street, punching pregnant women in the gut and killing their offspring, and face nothing more than an assault charge?
Actually, that's all I would be guilty of, so, um, yeah.

You are an utterly depraved motherfucker, the absolute worst of humanity.

Oh that's right, I forgot... you're the sick son of a bitch who thinks it should be perfectly legal to assault pregnant women for purposes of killing their unborn children:

No, I'm all for charging them with ASSAULT, which is all they are guilty of. We've already seen women prosecuted for having miscarriages under these silly laws.

No, I'm just pragmatic. once you declare blobs of spooge as people, they will have more rights than the women they are inside.

No, I'm all for charging them with ASSAULT, which is all they are guilty of. We've already seen women prosecuted for having miscarriages under these silly laws.

No, I'm just pragmatic. once you declare blobs of spooge as people, they will have more rights than the women they are inside.

Yeah, just charge them with assault. No further recourse for the mother who just lost her child. So much for a woman's "choice" when any random asshole can take it away from her for the proverbial slap on the wrist. You are the most sadistic, piss poor excuse for a human being I've ever met.

Yeah, just charge them with assault. No further recourse for the mother who just lost her child.

Nope, she has all sorts of recourses. She could, for instance sue him for civil damages.

So much for a woman's "choice" when any random asshole can take it away from her for the proverbial slap on the wrist.

• Aggravated Assault: The potential sentence for a conviction of aggravated assault depends on whether the state prosecutor charged the offense as a Class A misdemeanor or as a Class 4 felony. A Class A misdemeanor may result in imprisonment for up to one year, a fine in an amount up to $2,500, or both. A Class 4 felony may result in a term of imprisonment for one to three years, a fine in an amount up to $25,000, or both. If the defendant has one or more prior convictions for the same crime, the state may use sentencing enhancement laws to increase the term of imprisonment to a maximum of three to six years.
  • Battery: Although battery is a Class A misdemeanor, aggravated battery is a Class 3 felony unless the state prosecutor can elevate the charge to a Class 2, Class 1, or Class X felony. A Class 3 felony may result in a term of imprisonment for two to five years. For a Class 2, Class 1, and Class X felony, the term of imprisonment might increase up to a term of 30 years. If the defendant has one or more prior convictions for the same crime, the state may use sentencing enhancement laws to increase the term of imprisonment to a maximum of 60 years, depending on the class of felony.
Hardly a slap on the wrist and more than appropriate for a punishment without giving civil rights to spooge.

You are the most sadistic, piss poor excuse for a human being I've ever met.

Can you actually argue the logic of your position without getting all emotional, buddy? The thing is, we already have remedies in law that address harm to pregnant women without taking rights away from women who don't want to be pregnant. These laws are the camel's nose under the tent, which is the only reason the misogynistic right cares about them.

1587030952072.png

Sure.

Don't kill babies. Pretty fucking straightforward.

Fetuses aren't babies... Once you start treating them like babies, every woman who has a miscarriage would be treated as a murder suspect.

View attachment 324800
Law and Order: Fetus Police!

Every fetal homicide conviction in this country says you're wrong. How does it feel to be such a depraved moron?

Every fetal homicide conviction in this country says you're wrong. How does it feel to be such a depraved moron?

And how many of those are there?

The point is, when challenged, these silly laws have been overruled. I've talked often about Purvi Patel, a woman who had a miscarriage and was charged with homicide... it was overturned.

There was also Rennie Gibbs, who had a miscarriage after ingesting cocaine, but those charges were dropped as well.

The ACLU is already in the process of challenging these idiotic laws.

Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

As my daughter would say, "We been knew".

If customers are acting in a dangerous manner they should be refused service. Why do you want to kill Americans ?

So, to be clear. You are PRO "my body, my choice", but only when a woman wants to kill her own growing baby in her womb.

Got it
You want to risk infecting a pregnant woman and her unborn child.
Jesus would be so proud of you.

Strange, it's actually only people who hate Christianity and Christians who always tell me exactly what Jesus thinks of me.

They don't even believe Jesus exists, so that's strange.
For the record, I don't hate Christianity. I hate the people who hate in the name of Christianity.
People who kill in the name of God.
Up until the day I met my full blooded Cherokee Grandmother i was a Christian.
Aunt Theresa was a Nun.
Uncle Pete was a priest.
I was an altar boy.
I went to Catholic schools my entire life.
To this day I thing Jesus was a pretty cool dude.
Based on what I've seen of you, you are no Christian at all.
You want to risk infecting people with a dangerous so you can stroll into a restaurant and get lunch without wearing a mask?
Thats just selfish and irresponsible.
I'm pretty sure Jesus would not approve of this.

You are really worked up about this. Scared? Or what

:desk:

speaking of cowboys - why don't you fly out to idaho & join the 'liberty' movement brewing out there, headed by ammon bundy?

he would just looooooove you to come 'n help the movement! him & his ilk seem to be right up yer alley.
she could deliver snacks.

Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

As my daughter would say, "We been knew".

You don't wear a cloth mask to protect yourself. You wear it to protect othert.

Democrats say it is a woman's choice. But YOU want to take that choice away from women & then you bitch about masks? Really>?

And how many of those are there?

The point is, when challenged, these silly laws have been overruled. I've talked often about Purvi Patel, a woman who had a miscarriage and was charged with homicide... it was overturned.

There was also Rennie Gibbs, who had a miscarriage after ingesting cocaine, but those charges were dropped as well.

The ACLU is already in the process of challenging these idiotic laws.

I don't give a shit what the crackpot ACLU is doing.

A fetus is a human being. Science (DNA) confirms this AND it is codified in US law, your anecdotal cases nonwithstanding: Unborn Victims of Violence Act - Wikipedia

Only in the mind of a looney leftist such as yourself do these precedents suddenly not apply, because you're all fucked in the head. Baby killer.

I don't give a shit what the crackpot ACLU is doing.

A fetus is a human being. Science (DNA) confirms this AND it is codified in US law, your anecdotal cases nonwithstanding: Unborn Victims of Violence Act - Wikipedia

Only in the mind of a looney leftist such as yourself do these precedents suddenly not apply, because you're all fucked in the head. Baby killer.

Fetuses aren't people.
Abortion is AWESOME because it pisses off Christian Assholes.
These idiotic laws will be struck down because you can't charge someone for killing something the woman it's inside can legally kill.

Fetuses aren't people.

Say it as many times as you want, science still says you're wrong.

Abortion is AWESOME because it pisses off Christian Assholes.

Spoken like a true sadist.

These idiotic laws will be struck down because you can't charge someone for killing something the woman it's inside can legally kill.

Keep telling yourself that. You'd love to just run around and beat pregnant women, wouldn't you. Sick fuck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back