LA mayor Garcetti says he won’t call in the National Guard because LA is better than that...

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
...then 5 hours later he calls in the national guard. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What a moron piece of shit.

Watching the idiot fucknuts on the left is funnier than any comedy fiction I have ever seen. This shot is real life.

What grabasstic retards.

...then 5 hours later he calls in the national guard. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Watching the idiot fucknuts on the left is funnier than any comedy fiction I have ever seen. This shot is real life.

What grabasstic retards.

They are so stupid.

He would honestly let his entire city burn to the ground if he could. But when it seems like maybe doing so might hurt his election chances... suddenly law and order matters.

Left-wingers care nothing about what is good, or right, or in the best interest of their constituency. Only what will harm or help their hold on power.

What grabasstic retards.

The guard ONLY protected Paisano Garcetti.

See, YOU are not allowed to have a gun according to fuckwad Garcetti - but for him...

1591055378546.png

The problem is if you don't protect innocent citizens from a mob, you as leader are culpable in their demise.

I believe all citizens should be free, all bad cops who abuse their power should be held accountable. At the same time so should politicians who only demand accountability in one direction. Be it pro-police "they can never do wrong!", or pro-activism or worse, rioting "they have a right to be angry". Both sides are radicals as far as I am concerned.

Yes. Be angry. March in the streets and protest what happened, but you cannot harm citizens or businesses, there is simply no leeway for mob abuses and death.

How many will die or lose their livelihoods due to this mans death? Just as we asked the question about how many will die or lose their livelihood due to the Wuhan Virus, even if they never were infected.

Last edited:
Some rubber rounds and gas for a couple nights sure as hell cooled the fires here in the Twin Cities.
National Guard didn't screw around. If you were out after curfew, you got 3 verbal warnings, then you were a target.

Mayors who demanded police stand down and allow violence and property destruction should be removed from office for dereliction of duty.

Since when is it their job to allow the mob to throw a tantrum like a 3 year old who doesn’t want to take a nap?

Why is it always left wing mayors who allow riots to proceed without any consequences?

The faggots on the left freak out if Trump won’t make a statement during any sort of adversity, but they don’t say a fucking word when a pussy mayor WATCHES his city burn and INSTRUCTS LE to do nothing.

Good fucking Gorman.

What grabasstic retards.

What a f'ing moron, let me guess he's a Democrat. :auiqs.jpg:

What grabasstic retards.
Mayor Garcetti will provide grief counseling for any of the protesters arrested and then release them if they promise not to be bad.

New Topics

Forum List

Back