LA County Supervisor dines at restaurant hours after voting to ban outdoor dining, which she described as “a most dangerous situation”

the latest episode in this series
What, are reporters following all these people around or what? So what if they act like they're above the rules? Is that news to you? Does that make the virus spread slower?
That’s funny. Had this been a Republican who was being a complete hypocrite, I feel confident that your comment would be much more scathing.

I'm just sick of all the pissing and moaning about it. What the fuck do I care about some county supervisor all the way across the country being an asswipe. The way you guys rag on California and New York is ridiculous and tbh boring. You gossip like a bunch of old hens about every fucking Democrat you hear about, even a 79 year old woman who is hoping to keep her constituents alive by voting to close the most prolific spreader of the disease. So she needed something to eat. Big fucking deal, KARENS.

What is so especially annoying about this is that you all APPLAUD people who refuse to wear a mask or follow restrictions, but if it's a Democrat, oh my! You all are as big hypocrites as she is.
Talk about missing the point.
This post is a wonderful example of seeing something through the biased eyes

the latest episode in this series
What, are reporters following all these people around or what? So what if they act like they're above the rules? Is that news to you? Does that make the virus spread slower?
That’s funny. Had this been a Republican who was being a complete hypocrite, I feel confident that your comment would be much more scathing.
Assume away. You know what they say...

I'm just sick of all the pissing and moaning about it. What the fuck do I care about some county supervisor all the way across the country being an asswipe. The way you guys rag on California and New York is ridiculous and tbh boring. You gossip like a bunch of old hens about every fucking Democrat you hear about, even a 79 year old woman who is hoping to keep her constituents alive by voting to close the most prolific spreader of the disease. So she needed something to eat. Big fucking deal, KARENS.

What is so especially annoying about this is that you all APPLAUD people who refuse to wear a mask or follow restrictions, but if it's a Democrat, oh my! You all are as big hypocrites as she is.
My point is a little different perspective, I admit, but it's genuine. Bunch of old hens cackling over every fucking Democrat or lefty you can find, especially if they're from the Enemy States. Meanwhile, while you cluck over a 79 year old woman eating lunch in California, your entire goddamned leadership is out lying about voter fraud and trying to steal a legal election for Donald Trump, who lost bigly.

Let's talk about bias, shall we?

My point is a little different perspective, I admit, but it's genuine. Bunch of old hens cackling over every fucking Democrat or lefty you can find, especially if they're from the Enemy States. Meanwhile, while you cluck over a 79 year old woman eating lunch in California, your entire goddamned leadership is out lying about voter fraud and trying to steal a legal election for Donald Trump, who lost bigly.

Let's talk about bias, shall we?
It’s the hypocrisy, that’s the point.

Until we start using vigilantism and executing these fucking tyrants, this horse shit will continue.

We are 100% righteously justified in chopping their motherfucking heads the fuck off.

This is where we stand. Head need to roll.

See Judas Priest.

Forum List

Back