LA begins issuing digital vaccine verification which could be used in the future as 'passport' to gain access to flights and venues

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Los Angeles is launching a digital iPhone receipt for COVID-19 vaccinations, which could one day become a 'vaccine passport' that would be required for such activities as airline travel and live concerts.

The plan being rolled out this week will see Los Angeles County partner with tech firm Healthvana to issue the digital verifications, which can be put in an Apple Wallet or the Android equivalent, Bloomberg reported.

The project is initially aimed at ensuring that people who get the first shot of the approved Pfizer or Moderna vaccines also get the required booster shot, including through follow-up notifications.

But the digital receipt could also be used 'to prove to airlines, to prove to schools, to prove to whoever needs it,' that a person has been vaccinated, Healthvana CEO Ramin Bastani told Bloomberg.

"And he shall causeth all great and small...."
Left wing totalitarianosm is here and will get worse.

The plan being rolled out this week will see Los Angeles County partner with tech firm Healthvana to issue the digital verifications, which can be put in an Apple Wallet or the Android equivalent, Bloomberg reported.
So let's talk about the revolving door of politics between government office and private sector industry. An unclean-hands partnership between a pit bull county health commissioner and a Silicon Valley biotech startup. What could possibly go wrong? Oh, that's right. The filthy abortionists and overeducated dope-dealing murderers for hire are practicing Dilatation and Curettage, ripping our babies out of the womb, and cutting the private parts off those whom they choose not to murder.

If you have ever traveled overseas to third world or developing countries then you will already be familiar with the yellow card. I bring it with me when I got to Asia. This is merely a digital version of it. Whether or not one considers COVID-19 to be serious enough to merit a vaccine record to fly and attend other social events is, of course, a matter of one's perspective.

If you have ever traveled overseas to third world or developing countries then you will already be familiar with the yellow card. I bring it with me when I got to Asia. This is merely a digital version of it. Whether or not one considers COVID-19 to be serious enough to merit a vaccine record to fly and attend other social events is, of course, a matter of one's perspective.
Prostitution is safe, legal, and rare, and it's time for the office of the county health commissioner to be decommissioned.

The concept of digital ID should be implemented along with the proper safeguards. Its like Google Pay or Apple pay.

It's not about going to 3rd world countries. It's a stupid idea....an over reaction to a virus that kills less than 2% of the infected. It's about control and nothing moe.

Proof of vaccines are already required for many parts of the world. You can't show proof of vaccination? You don't get in. This is no different. You knew this was coming.

Proof of vaccines are already required for many parts of the world. You can't show proof of vaccination? You don't get in. This is no different. You knew this was coming.

It's a stupid idea....an over reaction to a virus that kills less than 2% of the infected. It's about control and nothing more

It's not about going to 3rd world countries. It's a stupid idea....an over reaction to a virus that kills less than 2% of the infected. It's about control and nothing moe.
How are you being controlled?

I don't believe that you are that stupid....oh wait....

I don't believe that you are that stupid....oh wait....
So you thought about it, couldn't explain how you were being controlled and got upset?

Funny airlines have been packing em in and I have yet to hear of any so called super spreader events

Hey, you'll earn social credits by getting vaccinated. Grab 'em while you can - you're going to need them to buy or to sell; and what's the rest of the list that goes with the magic number (666)?

C'mon some Bible thumper....it's stuff everybody's going to need to know!

Forum List

Back