LA begins issuing digital vaccine verification which could be used in the future as 'passport' to gain access to flights and venues

"And he shall causeth all great and small...."
Left wing totalitarianosm is here and will get worse.

If you have ever traveled overseas to third world or developing countries then you will already be familiar with the yellow card. I bring it with me when I got to Asia. This is merely a digital version of it. Whether or not one considers COVID-19 to be serious enough to merit a vaccine record to fly and attend other social events is, of course, a matter of one's perspective.

It's not about going to 3rd world countries. It's a stupid idea....an over reaction to a virus that kills less than 2% of the infected. It's about control and nothing moe.
How are you being controlled?

I don't believe that you are that stupid....oh wait....
So you thought about it, couldn't explain how you were being controlled and got upset?

You can't upset me, you are intelligent enought. Frankly if you can't see it you deserve to dtay in the dark. I guess those of us with the "privilege" can see the difference and those who have labored without for the 200 or so years just don't know any other way.

If you have ever traveled overseas to third world or developing countries then you will already be familiar with the yellow card. I bring it with me when I got to Asia. This is merely a digital version of it. Whether or not one considers COVID-19 to be serious enough to merit a vaccine record to fly and attend other social events is, of course, a matter of one's perspective.

It's not about going to 3rd world countries. It's a stupid idea....an over reaction to a virus that kills less than 2% of the infected. It's about control and nothing moe.

So you thought about it, couldn't explain how you were being controlled and got upset?

You can't upset me, you are intelligent enought. Frankly if you can't see it you deserve to dtay in the dark. I guess those of us with the "privilege" can see the difference and those who have labored without for the 200 or so years just don't know any other way.

"You can't upset me, you are intelligent enought. "

That didnt make any sense. You're obviously upset. You're so upset you cant spell or articulate what you mean.

I'll give you another chance. How are you being controlled by this?

"You can't upset me, you are intelligent enought. "

That didnt make any sense. You're obviously upset. You're so upset you cant spell or articulate what you mean.

I'll give you another chance. How are you being controlled by this?

LOL, sue me, I suck at typing. Especially when I'm multi tasking. If you want to play dumb go for it.

Forum List

Back