L.A. Unified school police role dramatically diminished under proposed cuts

I don't believe in the police in schools to begin with so I see this as not going far enough.

I notice the marxist school administration has a HQ building where the vermin running the schools are

But I saw no mention of removing armed police protection from that location

I don't believe in the police in schools to begin with so I see this as not going far enough.

haha...We are talking about schools in Los Angeles, the ones that look like thirdworld prisons with graffiti everywhere, jail cell type bars and prison fencing surrounding them. The ones with pregnant 15 year olds roaming the halls, the halls where drugs are sold and gang members loiter. The student body in these schools is comprised of thirdworlders and savage children just barely civilized.
You're right....these schools don't need police, they need soldiers there all day, everyday and everywhere.
Please don't pretend we're talking about schools in Nebraska.

haha...We are talking about schools in Los Angeles, the ones that look like thirdworld prisons with graffiti everywhere, jail cell type bars and prison fencing surrounding them. The ones with pregnant 15 year olds roaming the halls, the halls where drugs are sold and gang members loiter. The student body in these schools is comprised of thirdworlders and savage children just barely civilized.
You're right....these schools don't need police, they need soldiers there all day, everyday and everywhere.

I see no fence or graffiti.

Los Angeles High School

Los Angeles High School

Ask this author.

Los Angeles High School

Ask this author.

What makes a cop look like a prison? Cops everywhere. I already said that I do not support that.

School resource officers help keep the peace and because they are the only people legally allowed to carry a gun in the "gun free zones", they are frequently the only defense against a school shooter.

So, I disagree with you.

School resource officers help keep the peace and because they are the only people legally allowed to carry a gun in the "gun free zones", they are frequently the only defense against a school shooter.

So, I disagree with you.

You can. I call it paranoia.

So, I disagree with you.

The dead kids, and their parents, disagree with you.

So, I disagree with you.

A lot of people do.

So, I disagree with you.

A lot of people do.

Thinking people for sure do.

So, I disagree with you.

A lot of people do.

Thinking people for sure do.

Paranoid people.

Clearly police should NEVER be allowed in schools.
They are totally untrained and far to violent.
The proof is the many examples of police arresting and handcuffing children as young as 5 years old, which is totally illegal.

As far as the claim only police can carry a gun into gun free school zones, that is totally untrue.
Any teacher or janitor can be armed if the school allows it.
Police have no more authority to be armed than anyone.
The 14th amendment ensures that.

Los Angeles High School
Because at that school they lock the doors, Dufus.
1600545615002.jpeg

The proof is the many examples of police arresting and handcuffing children as young as 5 years old, which is totally illegal.

As far as the claim only police can carry a gun into gun free school zones, that is totally untrue.
Pull your head out of your ass, liar.

Wrong.
{...
The Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) is an act of the U.S. Congress prohibiting any unauthorized individual from knowingly possessing a loaded or unsecured firearm at a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a school zone as defined by 18 U.S.C.
...}

The school can "authorize" whomever they want, including private security, teachers, janitors, or even parent volunteers.
Police are the very LAST people you want to be en loco parentis.
Nor should the parents stand for it.
Police are a threat to children.

{...

Body Camera Footage Shows Arrest by Orlando Police of 6-Year-Old at School
The episode, which occurred in September, prompted fierce criticism of the treatment of young children by law enforcement. The officer who arrested the girl was fired.

...}

Obivously it is totally and completely illegal for police to arrest a 6 year old.
Because police constantly do such criminal and foolish acts of violence like this, we not only must keep them out of schools, but should likely get rid of them completely.

Wrong.
{...
The Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) is an act of the U.S. Congress prohibiting any unauthorized individual from knowingly possessing a loaded or unsecured firearm at a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a school zone as defined by 18 U.S.C.
...}

The school can "authorize" whomever they want, including private security, teachers, janitors, or even parent volunteers.
Police are the very LAST people you want to be en loco parentis.
Nor should the parents stand for it.
Police are a threat to children.

{...

Body Camera Footage Shows Arrest by Orlando Police of 6-Year-Old at School
The episode, which occurred in September, prompted fierce criticism of the treatment of young children by law enforcement. The officer who arrested the girl was fired.

...}

Obivously it is totally and completely illegal for police to arrest a 6 year old.
Because police constantly do such criminal and foolish acts of violence like this, we not only must keep them out of schools, but should likely get rid of them completely.
Los Angeles does not allow teachers to arm themselves, ignoramus.

As someone who knows something about the Los Angeles Unified School District, I can say with confidence that most teachers want a police presence on campus, even those teachers who dare not criticize their out-spoken "liberal" colleagues.

High schools and even middle schools have more than a few troublemakers. And since the last presidential administration, schools may NOT suspend students for defiance.

This is 2020, when all kinds of groups are out of control. This is NOT the 1950s (when I was a teenager). A teacher's word back then was enough to enforce discipline. This authority started unraveling in the 1960s.

Forum List

Back