L.A. Mayor may bring his "talents" to the whole country.

I actually met garcetti,he took the time to stop in talk to me.I obviously can’t have any kind of knowledge what kind of person he is really like from just a two minute conversation but a friend of mine thst knows him better than me says he hates newsome and what he is doing to California.he says he thinks garcetti is just playing their game to appear to be one of them because he wants newsomes spot. Who knows if it’s true or not but I sure hope that’s the case. So I don’t think he would join Biden myself.

Yeah? I didn't think Nikki Haley would ruin her political future by joining Trump's administration. I thought wrong and now she has been sullied with the stench of Trump. I can only hope that she abandoned the ship early enough to be able to free herself of the stain...

As if any of you wacko liberals would have ever voted for her anyway. Does nothing to hurt her political ambitions for any of us who aren’t throughly indoctrinated with TDS.
hey Mick....you are now a "wacko" liberal.....lol....

I've been called worse things by better people...

I actually met garcetti,he took the time to stop in talk to me.I obviously can’t have any kind of knowledge what kind of person he is really like from just a two minute conversation but a friend of mine thst knows him better than me says he hates newsome and what he is doing to California.he says he thinks garcetti is just playing their game to appear to be one of them because he wants newsomes spot. Who knows if it’s true or not but I sure hope that’s the case. So I don’t think he would join Biden myself.
I believe upgrading utilities like electricity and water with better forest management would be a start. Perfection no. But better.

I believe upgrading utilities like electricity and water with better forest management would be a start. Perfection no. But better.

Dang, they can't even maintain the roads and you'd like to see an upgrade?

Yeah? I didn't think Nikki Haley would ruin her political future by joining Trump's administration. I thought wrong and now she has been sullied with the stench of Trump. I can only hope that she abandoned the ship early enough to be able to free herself of the stain...

As if any of you wacko liberals would have ever voted for her anyway. Does nothing to hurt her political ambitions for any of us who aren’t throughly indoctrinated with TDS.
Amen to that.

I have lived in Los Angeles since the1940s.

1. I am glad that the police are not so heavy-handed as before. The civilians now have a little more control over the force.

2. I am not particularly elated that Mayor Garcetti may leave. As the Russians supposedly used to say: If you think that this czar is bad, just wait until you see the next one!

3. Regarding BLM, the African American population in this city is now estimated to be at 9%. Some of them are moving to other cities as Hispanic ladies & gentlemen move in. So BLM depends on the support of young Caucasian youths, who IMHO are making a big mistake in supporting that movement.

BOTTOM LINE: America is changing at a dizzying rate. All one can do is to adjust to the changes -- or move to another country. (There are as yet no flights to another planet,)
Yeah really sucks to.there are so many times that I wished I lived in a Star Trek world where you could,eave your planet just by beaming over there oras Luke said in Star Wars,that’s okay I’m never coming back to this planet again,if only it were thst easy.

Forum List

Back