L.A. Mayor may bring his "talents" to the whole country.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Less than two years ago, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti took the stage at an L.A. Live club to announce a tourism milestone: A record number of visitors were coming to the L.A. region, flocking to the city for its restaurants, art museums and hip neighborhoods.

Today, the nightclub remains closed because of the pandemic. The nearby Los Angeles Convention Center, which has doubled this year as a field hospital and a staging ground for the National Guard, is now being considered as a homeless shelter.

Tourism has dried up, homicides are rising, and Garcetti and other political leaders are grappling with plunging revenues for City Hall and the possibility of laying off some city workers.

Garcetti, facing daunting challenges in L.A., could seek exit in Biden White House

Black Lies Matter will tear the city apart if he joins the Biden team.
Never been to L.A., but somehow sure it couldn't happen to a nicer place. They can keep him, though. I am more concerned about Cali left wing influences than Chinese Communist influences. If you have read history, you always know where the ChiComs come from. If you read the newspaper or watch the news, and live east of the Rockies, you have no idea in hell where the Cali political elites are coming from or what they might buy into or try to sell next. Probably a lot of normal people in that state. They just do not seem to have much voice or sway there as the elites or even the homeless. Just as soon they kept their problems to themselves.

Would not be a bit surprised if dumb Biden gave him a job.
Of course the left will be applauding every thing done. More wars, more one sided trade, higher taxes. Because they will never stop backing the cult of dementia

The real danger of BLM is not the riots, that is just the most visible consequence. It's the long term infiltration into virtually aspect of our lives. BLM already has a foothold in sports, media, entertainment, education and will soon have a seat at the table in our government. This a completely fraudulent organization spawned by Obama and now that his boy Biden is taking over they will continue to spread and gain power.

I actually met garcetti,he took the time to stop in talk to me.I obviously can’t have any kind of knowledge what kind of person he is really like from just a two minute conversation but a friend of mine thst knows him better than me says he hates newsome and what he is doing to California.he says he thinks garcetti is just playing their game to appear to be one of them because he wants newsomes spot. Who knows if it’s true or not but I sure hope that’s the case. So I don’t think he would join Biden myself.

Never been to L.A., but somehow sure it couldn't happen to a nicer place. They can keep him, though. I am more concerned about Cali left wing influences than Chinese Communist influences. If you have read history, you always know where the ChiComs come from. If you read the newspaper or watch the news, and live east of the Rockies, you have no idea in hell where the Cali political elites are coming from or what they might buy into or try to sell next. Probably a lot of normal people in that state. They just do not seem to have much voice or sway there as the elites or even the homeless. Just as soon they kept their problems to themselves.

Say what? You're a left winger that's concerned about Cali left wing influence....dang.

Say what? You're a left winger that's concerned about Cali left wing influence....dang.
Appearances are often deceiving. I am a moderate and a centrist, and an independent living a very conservative life. I recognize radical crazy bullshit on both sides of the political spectrum. If you wish to think me a left wing guy, that is your failing, not mine. Goofy labeling is a bitch ain't?

Appearances are often deceiving. I am a moderate and a centrist, and an independent living a very conservative life. I recognize radical crazy bullshit on both sides of the political spectrum. If you wish to think me a left wing guy, that is your failing, not mine. Goofy labeling is a bitch ain't?

What can I say, if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck.

What can I say, if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck.
I guess that is what you get for not know shit about ducks.

I actually met garcetti,he took the time to stop in talk to me.I obviously can’t have any kind of knowledge what kind of person he is really like from just a two minute conversation but a friend of mine thst knows him better than me says he hates newsome and what he is doing to California.he says he thinks garcetti is just playing their game to appear to be one of them because he wants newsomes spot. Who knows if it’s true or not but I sure hope that’s the case. So I don’t think he would join Biden myself.

Yeah? I didn't think Nikki Haley would ruin her political future by joining Trump's administration. I thought wrong and now she has been sullied with the stench of Trump. I can only hope that she abandoned the ship early enough to be able to free herself of the stain...

Yeah? I didn't think Nikki Haley would ruin her political future by joining Trump's administration. I thought wrong and now she has been sullied with the stench of Trump. I can only hope that she abandoned the ship early enough to be able to free herself of the stain...

As if any of you wacko liberals would have ever voted for her anyway. Does nothing to hurt her political ambitions for any of us who aren’t throughly indoctrinated with TDS.

With blatant Democrat voter fraud like we saw three week ago any Democrat could win including this shithead.

The Democrat's Dirty Tricks Department has figured out how to manufacture the number of votes they need to win an election.

I have lived in Los Angeles since the1940s.

1. I am glad that the police are not so heavy-handed as before. The civilians now have a little more control over the force.

2. I am not particularly elated that Mayor Garcetti may leave. As the Russians supposedly used to say: If you think that this czar is bad, just wait until you see the next one!

3. Regarding BLM, the African American population in this city is now estimated to be at 9%. Some of them are moving to other cities as Hispanic ladies & gentlemen move in. So BLM depends on the support of young Caucasian youths, who IMHO are making a big mistake in supporting that movement.

BOTTOM LINE: America is changing at a dizzying rate. All one can do is to adjust to the changes -- or move to another country. (There are as yet no flights to another planet,)

As if any of you wacko liberals would have ever voted for her anyway. Does nothing to hurt her political ambitions for any of us who aren’t throughly indoctrinated with TDS.
hey Mick....you are now a "wacko" liberal.....lol....

..immigrant capital of the US --high in poverty and high in cost of living

Forum List

Back