Kyle Rittenhouse tears for victims or himself?

5568.jpg

to many, the emotion of Rittenhouse’s testimony seemed to stem not from his memories of the incident, but from the indignant entitlement of a white man thwarted in the enforcement of his own privilege.

Many compared Rittenhouse’s tears during his testimony to those of Brett Kavanaugh, who shouted, red-faced and spitting, during his confirmation hearings, when he was asked questions about his alleged assault of Christine Blasey Ford, back when he was Rittenhouse’s age. Both of the displays prompted questions about their sincerity and opportunism.

View attachment 563581

The common thread in these rightwing expressions of masculine emotion is that when conservative men express their feelings, they don’t do so as a gesture of humility or need. Instead, they wield their feelings as a threat.

I think he was a stupid kid who left the safety of his fellow militia members and ran off into a crowd of hostile demonstrators. Something was bound to happen and it did.

Were Kyle's tears for his victims?

No.

He was afraid.

It was terrible acting.

Hmmm…weapons charges dropped…why are you lying?
Just because the charges were dropped doesn't mean Dough Boy didn't break the law.

Did you know 71% of all firearms charges are dropped in the state of Delaware alone?

I suppose all those people aren't guilty of anything either right?

Just because the charges were dropped doesn't mean Dough Boy didn't break the law.

Did you know 71% of all firearms charges are dropped in the state of Delaware alone?

I suppose all those people aren't guilty of anything either right?
Well, as libs would say, “No conviction, No crime.”

Forum List

Back