Kyle Rittenhouse Released from Jail on $2 Million Bond

The bastards who coaxed him into it, the local police, and the militia that gave him the gun and told him to go play Rambo, are the one's who should be facing charges.

Wow? Society made him do it? Really?

Are you willing to apply that to underaged gang members? The ones they normally insist on trying as adults.

Now, I do think the Kenosha PD was negligent in not breaking up these militia guys, or questioning why this guy was wasn't old enough to even shave was walking around with an AR-15.

Kyle is a political prisoner.

The Democrat filth in charge of the prosecution is punishing an innocent guy for lawfully defending himself against vicous Communists that were trying to kill him.

Kyle should have stayed in Antioch... He wasn't legally allowed to even have a gun, much less cross state lines with it and randomly shoot people.

People shouldn't have been illegally trying to burn shit down. Had they not broken the law, no on would have died.

Do you have any proof the three people he shot had burned anything?

I dont think he is a hero. Those who chased him should have left him the hell alone. The entire video is exculpatory.

Not really. He shot someone, tried to run away, tripped and then shot at people who were trying to take him into custody.

It's actually pretty incriminating.

1606224815862.png

LOL at the right wing hero. A coward that doesn't want to face responsibilty for his actions.
Listen commie, you don't understand the concept of self defense. Those other commies who got smoked well deserved it and more.

Either way, commies don't have the right to exist.

The Kenosha Kid, American hero, is free.

I can't believe that they kept this boy/ young man locked up for shooting violent criminals attacking him. The DA should be the one in prison, not him.

What do you think they would do to a woman killing a rapist?

Here's what they do

Democrats are totally pro criminal. Although it is highly unlikely that a Kenosha jury would convict Kyle of anything. He is absolutely the "hero of Kenosha". At least to the people of Kenosha.

Last edited:
actually, the people of Kenosha don't want a bunch of "FIB"s (Fucking Illinois Bastards) coming up to their state and causing trouble.

Are you one of the people of Kenosha? No? Then shut up asshat

Forum List

Back