Kyle Rittenhouse is doing well

Uh, the demonstrators were out protesting an injustice. They didn't deserve to be gunned down by a little punk who played Rambo.

Actually, they've got a pretty good case. Remember when OJ Simpson was acquitted of murder but still found liable for the deaths of Nicole and Goldman? Same situation here. Nope, you can't get over the reasonable doubt burden (after the judge pretty much sabotaged the prosecution at every turn), but the civil liability burden is a lot lower.

They don't have to prove Rittenhouse had criminal intent, they just have to prove his actions were reckless. And unlike the Criminal trial, they can throw in every decision he made leading up to it.
There were no demonstrators.

It was a mindless riot with no injustice to protest

The individuals who attacked him got what they deserved your narrative about them is a bald faced lie

Here's what the judge did that I disagreed with.

First, he openly berated the prosecution in court.
Second, he disallowed any evidence of Rittenhouse's ties with racist groups or his racism before or after the incident. (Like when he's caught on videotape wishing he could shoot a black man running out of a CVS, or when he was caught laughing it up with the Proud Boys.)
He disallowed video of Rittenhouse beating up a 14 year old girl.

In short, he only let the jury concentrate on the shooting, and disallowed any evidence that the guy went there looking to shoot people.
Those were righteous decisions.

When one attacks a person with intent to kill as those three men did with rittenhouse his previous intent to shoot SOMEONE is irrelevant.

Who cares what you disagreed with?

You offered nothing but your hurt feelings that Rittenhouse was proven innocent of the charges against him by a jury that heard testimony.

Fortunately, the accused have a right to trial. The legal system is based on evidentiary proceedings and no one is convicted because a leftist has hurt feelings.

Uh, sorry, a miscarriage of justice is a miscarriage of justice, and I felt exactly the same way when OJ Simpson was acquitted despite massive evidence he did it.

Not to worry, that little bitch will get his in a civil trial, just like OJ did.

You know nothing about Kyle's future like you don't know jackshit about anything else. You are simple a pathetic confused hate filled Moon Bat asshole.

Kyle is a 100 times more of a man than you will ever hope to be.

How much bravery does it take to shoot an unarmed homeless man half your size?
But Kyle has no future. Anyone who hires him is going to find himself the subject of protests.

A real man has respect for women, that you very obviously do not.

You respect them so much you want to execute them for having abortions.

There were no demonstrators.

It was a mindless riot with no injustice to protest

The individuals who attacked him got what they deserved your narrative about them is a bald faced lie

They were protesting an unarmed man being shot in the back seven times while his children were in the car.

Those were righteous decisions.

When one attacks a person with intent to kill as those three men did with rittenhouse his previous intent to shoot SOMEONE is irrelevant.

Uh, yeah, except Rosenbaum was unarmed and Anthony Gruber had a skateboard. The crowd was attempting to hold him until police arrived, and he shot his way out.

Not that the Kenosha police were going to do anything.

1670495797514.png

Uh, sorry, a miscarriage of justice is a miscarriage of justice, and I felt exactly the same way when OJ Simpson was acquitted despite massive evidence he did it.
Then you’re broken and retarded, but we already knew that. You either didn’t watch the Rittenhouse trial… or you’re one of Binger’s cocksucking boyfriends.

Violent, insane pedophile fresh out of the mental hospital who had previously yelled out, plain as day with witnesses, he would murder Kyle. It takes a lot of poise to stand your ground at a charging madman, not panic, and take him out.

Good shoot, good trigger discipline.

But Kyle has no future. Anyone who hires him is going to find himself the subject of protests.
Not everyone is intimidated by Antifa trash like you.

What’s wrong with treating them equally to men, misogynist?

It is clear you feel a great deal of kinship with Jacob Blake, and hopefully one day when you do something equally as awful as he did - because you’re that much of a scumbag - when the police come to collect you, you will also ignore them while holding a knife and try to get in a vehicle that isn’t yours and the police will treat you as you deserve to be treated.

Last edited:

Not to worry, that little bitch will get his in a civil trial, just like OJ did.

Uh, sorry. There was no miscarriage of Justice. The facts of the case were presented to a jury and they decided in favor of Rittenhouse.

The case was not about your hurt feelings or about leftist ideology. Your only apparent knowledge of the case appears to come from the silly talking heads at CNN.

Then you’re broken and retarded, but we already knew that. You either didn’t watch the Rittenhouse trial…

Sure I did. It just shows how broken our legal system is. But I just spent the last year waiting for a court to resolve a property dispute because the other side kept filing frivolous motions, so I already knew that.

Violent, insane pedophile fresh out of the mental hospital who had previously yelled out, plain as day with witnesses, he would murder Kyle. It takes a lot of poise to stand your ground at a charging madman, not panic, and take him out.

Uh, yeah, he should have been terrified of an unarmed man half his size.

Not everyone is intimidated by Antifa trash like you.
No, but they realize a bad business decision when they see one. "Hey, let's hire the guy with no job skills and a propensity to use violence when he is scared. Because our customers will love that. "

What’s wrong with treating them equally to men, misogynist?
Um, men can have abortions? This is a new one on me.

It is clear you feel a great deal of kinship with Jacob Blake, and hopefully one day when you do something equally as awful as he did - because you’re that much of a scumbag - when the police come to collect you, you will also ignore them while holding a knife and try to get in a vehicle that isn’t yours and the police will treat you as you deserve to be treated.

Uh, the cops used deadly force in a minor domestic dispute. This is not good police work.

Uh, sorry. There was no miscarriage of Justice. The facts of the case were presented to a jury and they decided in favor of Rittenhouse.

The case was not about your hurt feelings or about leftist ideology. Your only apparent knowledge of the case appears to come from the silly talking heads at CNN.

Well, except the 'facts' weren't presented. The Judge specifically excluded facts that weren't favorable Rittenhouse, like his previous statements about how he wanted to shoot black people.

Sure I did. It just shows how broken our legal system is. But I just spent the last year waiting for a court to resolve a property dispute because the other side kept filing frivolous motions, so I already knew that.

No, but they realize a bad business decision when they see one. "Hey, let's hire the guy with no job skills and a propensity to use violence when he is scared. Because our customers will love that. "

Uh, the cops used deadly force in a minor domestic dispute. This is not good police work.

Well, except the 'facts' weren't presented. The Judge specifically excluded facts that weren't favorable Rittenhouse, like his previous statements about how he wanted to shoot black people.
Um, yes. You can float leftist conspiracy theories. They're funny.

Consider alerting the Justice Department that you, a know-nothing, anonymous (im)poster on a message board, has material facts that will overturn the case.

Sure I did. It just shows how broken our legal system is.
It sure did.

Like how corrupt your boyfriend was and how frivolous and nonsensical the case was how baseless the charges were, and how any charges being brought at all was a travesty.

Just give the kid a thumbs up and hand him back his rifle.

You're fucking retarded if you think a mob of angry men can't kill you, no matter what your size.
You're fucking retarded if you think someone else can't take your gun.
You're fucking retarded if you didn't already know as a matter of scientific objective fact that the insane aggressive murder-threat issuing pedophile in question was trying to take Kyle's rifle. Unarmed my ass.
So, yeah, basically you're just fucking retarded, you fucking retard.

Yeah, men can hire folks to kill other folks, or just kill folks themselves.
You'd think you'd know this considering the topic, but well... anyway back to format...
You're fucking retarded if you didn't know that men could also do this, not just women.
You're fucking retarded if you didn't know that men, when they kill innocent folks, tend to go to prison for a long time or get executed.

Sorry you don't like equality, retard.

Armed violent man with a warrant resisted arrest and violated a restraining order trying to get into a car with kids.

Fuck him, he's garbage, too bad he lived.

Uh, the demonstrators were out protesting an injustice. They didn't deserve to be gunned down by a little punk who played Rambo.
Apparently, you didn't get the memo. You're supposed to say the "demonstrators" all obeyed the law and went home at curfew. Then you're supposed to say the ones who stayed were "rioters" so you can maintain the purity of the demonstration and not sully it with the actions of the rioters. Seriously, man, check your fax machine next time. See, setting fire to buildings, breaking windows and stuff like that just makes your demonstration look bad so you're supposed to create an artificial separation between the "demonstrators" and the "rioters", as if they're different.

The vigilante twerp came from out of State with his gun.

Wrong, Fucking liar.

He got the gun from his friend who lives in Wisconsin. So he didn't cross state lines with his gun.

But don't let facts get in the way of your liar narrative.

Wrong, Fucking liar.

He got the gun from his friend who lives in Wisconsin. So he didn't cross state lines with his gun.

But don't let facts get in the way of your liar narrative.
Technically his friend did a straw purchase for him. I believe he was prosecuted separately for that.

They were protesting an unarmed man being shot in the back seven times while his children were in the car.

Uh, yeah, except Rosenbaum was unarmed and Anthony Gruber had a skateboard. The crowd was attempting to hold him until police arrived, and he shot his way out.

Not that the Kenosha police were going to do anything.

View attachment 736229
No they were not

He was in fact armed and threatening those kids

You are posting chldish lies joey and you know it

The skateboard was being used as an improvised deadly weapon. Rosenbaum was attempting to corner Rittenhouse and take his gun which is a deadly threat.

They were doing no such thing as you claim and that is proven

They were attacking and attempting to murder him

Your such a lame and stupid liar Joey

It was not a minor domestic dispute and the police acted appropriately

Um, yes. You can float leftist conspiracy theories. They're funny.

Consider alerting the Justice Department that you, a know-nothing, anonymous (im)poster on a message board, has material facts that will overturn the case.

The problem is the Justice Department doesn't have a great record of filing federal civil rights charges when you have a miscarriage like you had here. They should.

It sure did.

Like how corrupt your boyfriend was and how frivolous and nonsensical the case was how baseless the charges were, and how any charges being brought at all was a travesty.

Just give the kid a thumbs up and hand him back his rifle.

You're babbling, bud. He shot two unarmed people do to death.

You're fucking retarded if you think a mob of angry men can't kill you, no matter what your size.
You're fucking retarded if you think someone else can't take your gun.
You're fucking retarded if you didn't already know as a matter of scientific objective fact that the insane aggressive murder-threat issuing pedophile in question was trying to take Kyle's rifle. Unarmed my ass.
So, yeah, basically you're just fucking retarded, you fucking retard.

Except no one presented evidence that he tried to take his rifle.

Armed violent man with a warrant resisted arrest and violated a restraining order trying to get into a car with kids.

Yes, minor domestic disturbance. Not worth using deadly force over.

Good. They deserved to die.

Except no one presented evidence that he tried to take his rifle
Wow. Someone didn’t pay attention to the trial at all.

Minor. Ugh… fucking idiot.

Of course, you’re a wretched reprobate so I’m sure breaking a restraining order after a rape is just a normal Tuesday for you…. “What’s the big deal?”

They tried asking, they tried the tasers.

Blake’s actions should get someone shot 100% of the time, and good riddance.

Wow. Someone didn’t pay attention to the trial at all.
Sure I did. The best part is when he cried like a bitch.

1670531396379.png

Minor. Ugh… fucking idiot. Of course, you’re a reprobate so I’m sure breaking a restraining order after a rape is just a normal Tuesday for you…

Well, no, not normal for ME. But they filed this arrest warrant then never bothered to look for him for months. Most because the "Rape" was a petty domestic argument.

They tried asking, they tried the tasers.

There were three officers there, against an unarmed man. Shooting him never should have been an option.

Blake’s actions should get someone shot 100% of the time, and good riddance.
Um, yeah, that's the kind of attitude that got us riots to start with.

Technically his friend did a straw purchase for him. I believe he was prosecuted separately for that.

Irrelevant. The accusation was that Rittenhouse illegally carried a firearm across state lines when he, in fact, DID NOT.

The gun he used did not belong to him, as he was only 17 and could not legally own a gun. He borrowed his friends gun. Black pled out to contributing, a misdemeanor.

Sure I did. The best part is when he cried like a bitch.
Obviously, you were too busy staring at ADA LittleBinger’s dreamy eyes to notice the eyewitness testimony and forensic evidence of powder burns both confirming beyond any doubt that the insane pedophile Rosenbaum was trying to take the gun.

And funny thing, while it is objectively true that he was trying to take the gun - it’s not like it even matters in self-defense terms.

Someone runs at you screaming and lunging using their fists to start a gun fight clearly wants to die - may as well oblige them. That or they’re insane, and you should act to stop the dangerous insane lunatic. And in this case, the lead ventilation cured his pedophilia, so win / win all around.

Um, yeah, that's the kind of attitude that got us riots to start with.
Eh. Just shoot the rioters.

Last edited:
The problem is the Justice Department doesn't have a great record of filing federal civil rights charges when you have a miscarriage like you had here. They should.

Except no one presented evidence that he tried to take his rifle.

Um, you're dancing around the silly conspiracy theory you floated - something about a "miscarriage of justice". Apparently your feelings being hurt because the jury didn't decide as you wanted is somehow a miscarriage of justice.

The world doesn't revolve around your feelings.

Forum List

Back