Kyle Rittenhouse is doing well

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
316422593_1308762436590568_7089418217404171288_n.jpg

It's no surprise that when Incel Joe sees a beautiful young woman, his mind immediately jumps to assuming that she's a prostitute.

Does she charge by the hour?

It didn't take me too long via Google to find out who she is. Her name is Skyler Bergoon, apparently a somewhat accomplished model, and also apparently, in a dating relationship with Kyle Rittenhouse. The picture in the OP is from the most recent post on her Instagram account. I do not know nearly enough about her to say anything about her intellect or moral character, but apparently she and Mr. Rittenhouse are very fond of each other.

Last edited:
He went somewhere he didn’t need to be to do something he didn’t need to do with equipment he shouldn’t have had access to and it went horribly… and COMPLETELY AVOIDABLY wrong. He will never be anything other than a murderer in my mind.

Two subhuman criminal pieces of shit exterminated, and a third incapacitated to the point that it has less ability to cause harm to human beings.

How do you figure that constitutes anything having gone horribly wrong?

How do you figure that constitutes anything having gone horribly wrong?
This 17 year old CHILD should have been at home, tucked into bed where he belonged that night; not out in a riotous crowd trying to play cop/vigilante with a weapon he never should have had. EVERY decision Rittenhouse made that night was the wrong one; yet you treat him like some sort of folk hero instead of the murderer he truly is.

It's no surprise that when Incel Joe sees a beautiful young woman, his mind immediately jumps to assuming that she's a prostitute.

It didn't take me too long via Google to find out who she is. Her name is Skyler Bergoon, apparently a somewhat accomplished model, and also apparently, in a dating relationship with Kyle Rittenhouse. The picture in the OP is from the most recent post on her Instagram account. I do not know nearly enough about her to say anything about her intellect or moral character, but apparently she and Mr. Rittenhouse are very fond of each other.

I'm sure she smells money here.

I'm sure she smells money here.

Can't rule it out.

Or perhaps, she and Mr. Rittenhouse sincerely are fond of each other.

Like Incel Joe, you see a beautiful young woman in a relationship with a young man, and you seem to jump right away to assuming the worst about her. Perhaps you're both just jealous that no woman that attractive ever wanted anything to do with either of you. Surely, that is much more likely than any of what either of you are jumping to assume about her.

Forum List

Back