Kyle Rittenhouse is an American Political Hero far wise and mature beyond his years.

who's a better citizen floyd or rittenhouse ?

• floyd

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • rittenhouse

Votes: 32 76.2%

• Total voters
1. Plenty of times a court has overturned a law when a case shows it violates the constitution.

How does the law violate the Constitution?

IN this case, because of this stupid law, there is a real chance that a man might spend his life in prison for defending himself. Sounds like a good time to get rid of a bad law.

Indeed he may.

That would be because he broke an existing law.

That's like saying someone who went to prison for trafficking marijuana in 2000 should be released no because weed is legal in Colorado.

Yours a stupid way of reasoning. If a law needs to be changed, by all means, change it. But that doesn't mean those who break it before it's changed get a pass...

2. Yes. It is ok, to consider what kind of man Rosenbaum was, when trying to judge who most likely was the one to initiate teh violence.

We've covered this.

I believe the one more like to initiate violence was the one who illegally obtained a firearm, crossed states lines and, while violating a curfew, killed someone...

3. If the cops watch all those other people and give them a pass for some reason, but just target you specifically, that is unjust. It is beyond the pale to penalize Rittenhouse for violating curfew when the mob was allowed to roam the streets unchecked.

It may be beyond the pale, but it's technically correct. And, seeing as the guy's up on murder charges, you can bet your last nickel the prosecution will include that in their case...

4. SO you claim. At worst, it is a minor infraction of a stupid law, and should not result in life in prison.

I don't see it as a minor infraction. I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment, and when someone breaks the law to obtain a firearm and then uses that gun illegally, it gives more fuel to the anti-gun lobby, and that's bad. Rittenhouse having a gun that night does a great disservice to law abiding gun owners all over this country...

5. His stated intent was to give first aid to people that needed it, and it seems he was doing that. His intent was not, as many have claimed, to go there and kill liberals or kick liberal ass. I don't care how good he was at it, the point is, his intent was not murder.

Who did he render aid to? We've heard a lot about him murdering people but, I'll be honest here, I haven't seen anyone come forward claiming that Rittenhouse patched them up...

i think #BLM wishes they hadn't given birth to antifa, but they did.

Kyle did the right thing about thirty times that day. no jury in the world would co9nvict him.

I am proud of him for showing up. ask any cop or military people, who hate biden and pelosi...

it's a given that if biden hadn't successfully cheated the country's executive branch..

cities would bern as prescribed by the #Bernie campaign..

George floyd was a trouble excon so high on meth and fenynal.. to call him a saint is tantamount to impeaching Trump. for all the wrong reasons.

the conspiracy theory of article 2 natural born citizen conspiracy theory has been debunked. twice, although the wiki page changes by the day...
Antifa was around before BLM bunghole.

kyle of Antioch will be in prison with the other alt-whities bending over for soap.

I will be happy when he hears the guilty verdict and cries for his mommy...

The Big Lie is still a thing for you? Get over it.

Cities will do what? Keep providing 71% of GDP in our country compared to red 29%.

So, now your a doctor and a racist...

YOu arrest people for defending themselves from violent mobs, you aren't leaving us much choice except civil war.
There isn't a civil war. You're criminals and will dealt with as such.
It's obvious there soon will be a civil war. You're on my list of the first people to shoot when it starts.
Back at ya loser.

1. Plenty of times a court has overturned a law when a case shows it violates the constitution.

How does the law violate the Constitution?

IN this case, because of this stupid law, there is a real chance that a man might spend his life in prison for defending himself. Sounds like a good time to get rid of a bad law.

Indeed he may.

That would be because he broke an existing law.

That's like saying someone who went to prison for trafficking marijuana in 2000 should be released no because weed is legal in Colorado.

Yours a stupid way of reasoning. If a law needs to be changed, by all means, change it. But that doesn't mean those who break it before it's changed get a pass...

2. Yes. It is ok, to consider what kind of man Rosenbaum was, when trying to judge who most likely was the one to initiate teh violence.

We've covered this.

I believe the one more like to initiate violence was the one who illegally obtained a firearm, crossed states lines and, while violating a curfew, killed someone...

3. If the cops watch all those other people and give them a pass for some reason, but just target you specifically, that is unjust. It is beyond the pale to penalize Rittenhouse for violating curfew when the mob was allowed to roam the streets unchecked.

It may be beyond the pale, but it's technically correct. And, seeing as the guy's up on murder charges, you can bet your last nickel the prosecution will include that in their case...

4. SO you claim. At worst, it is a minor infraction of a stupid law, and should not result in life in prison.

I don't see it as a minor infraction. I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment, and when someone breaks the law to obtain a firearm and then uses that gun illegally, it gives more fuel to the anti-gun lobby, and that's bad. Rittenhouse having a gun that night does a great disservice to law abiding gun owners all over this country...

5. His stated intent was to give first aid to people that needed it, and it seems he was doing that. His intent was not, as many have claimed, to go there and kill liberals or kick liberal ass. I don't care how good he was at it, the point is, his intent was not murder.

Who did he render aid to? We've heard a lot about him murdering people but, I'll be honest here, I haven't seen anyone come forward claiming that Rittenhouse patched them up...

1. If it punishes a man for self defense it is violating the Right of Self Defense.

2. The only justification for a life imprisonment is that the gun used in self defense might have been illegal. It would only be illegal, because the man in question was a minor. But he is being charged as an adult because he is considered to be old enough to be fully responsible for his actions, AS YOU AGREE. Other than the question of gun possession, the case of self defense is stupidly clear.

3. There is nothing morally wrong with getting a gun and crossing state lines and defending yourself. That does not indicate that you are a bad person. Molesting children? Yes, that does indicate that you are a bad person, with bad intent.

4. Selective enforcement is not correct, neither generally speaking or technically. It is an injustice.

5. The only justification for calling use of the gun illegal, is that he might have obtained it illegally. That is a pretty slim reed to ruin a man's life over. On the other hand, we have the actual fact of obvious self defense that you want to ignore.

6. I don't know. I've seen no one seriously question it.

Only a liberal could consider that a bad choice.

He illegally armed himself, crossed state lines and killed two people.

Only an idiot would say those were good choices...

What kind of person would leave out that fact that he was attacked by a violent mob, in the middle of that list?

Killing two people, when they are members of a violent mob attacking you, seems relevant information to have before making judgement.

Whatever one may think of George Floyd, at least he didn't hang out with a known terrorist group, and flash racist hand signs with them
how do you know who he hung out with???
The Proud Boys are not white supremacists, moron
Sell that lie soap somewhere racist.

What kind of person would leave out that fact that he was attacked by a violent mob, in the middle of that list?

Killing two people, when they are members of a violent mob attacking you, seems relevant information to have before making judgement.
What about the police at the US Capitol on January 6th.

They should have killed the rioters by the 100's.

There is nothing morally wrong with living in one state and working 20 minutes away in another state.

What about the police at the US Capitol on January 6th.

They should have killed the rioters by the 100's.

Actually, if you want my opinion. All of the riots of the last 5 years, should have been met with curfews with looters/rioters shoot on sight.

Up to and including DC.

This would have been a lot healthier society, if we had had the stomach to do that.

who are you to tell him or anyone else whats their business???

He didn't live in Kenosha.
He violated the law brining a gun into the town.
He violated the law breaking curfew....
He violated the law gunning down people in the street.

That's where we are at.

He didn't live in Kenosha.
So?
He violated the law brining a gun into the town.
He didn't bring [sic] a gun into town. Meanwhile, everyone of those thugs violating curfew and trespassing on privatee property, let alone vandalizing private property. None of them have been charged with any of those crimes, so why should Rittenhouse be charge with violating curfew?
He violated the law breaking curfew....
Wow, heinous crime. He should be sent to prison for 20 years for that.
He violated the law gunning down people in the street.
The law allows you to defend yourself, NAZI.

Whatever one may think of George Floyd, at least he didn't hang out with a known terrorist group, and flash racist hand signs with them
how do you know who he hung out with???
The Proud Boys are not white supremacists, moron
Sell that lie soap somewhere racist.
Prove it's a lie, NAZI.

Kyle should and will take responsibility for those things he's done that were illegal. Self defense isn't one of those things. We all get that.

2. The only justification for a life imprisonment is that the gun used in self defense might have been illegal.

There's no "might" about it. A 17 year old child cannot purchase a firearm in either Illinois or Wisconsin, nor can he possess a firearm whie thinking he's part of some fantasy militia group...

3. There is nothing morally wrong with getting a gun and crossing state lines and defending yourself. That does not indicate that you are a bad person. Molesting children? Yes, that does indicate that you are a bad person, with bad intent.

He broke more than a few laws that night. He doesn't strike me as a good person...

4. Selective enforcement is not correct, neither generally speaking or technically. It is an injustice.

I understand that's your opinion. The law happens to run contrary to your opinion and the law wins...

5. The only justification for calling use of the gun illegal, is that he might have obtained it illegally. That is a pretty slim reed to ruin a man's life over. On the other hand, we have the actual fact of obvious self defense that you want to ignore.

You need to lose this mindset that he "might" have obtained it illegally. He did. That's not even in question. As long as you insist with such nonsense, there's really no reason to take you too seriously...

6. I don't know. I've seen no one seriously question it.
[/QUOTE]

You're tragically stupid.

Again:

He illegally armed himself, crossed state lines with the intent to break the law (he obtained the gun in Wisconsin) and killed two people.

None of those facts can be argued. He did all three of those things. Because he did the first and second, it casts doubt on everything being used to justify the third...

One of the antifa/blm thugs had a gun and was pulling it just before he shot them. Self defense.

thats a bullshit way to describe what happened and also opposite of the facts,,

He crossed state lines with the intent to break the law, as it was in Wisconsin where he was meeting his friend to get the gun with which he would kill two people.

Those facts are irrefutable...

Forum List

Back