Kyle Rittenhouse attacks QAnon

Lies, but you did a nice job typing them.

Well, except for the very obvious evidence that English is not your first language.

But points for effort, surely.
Is Penelope another anti-American Democrat from another country originally? We really do have to ramp down on what is coming to our shores!

He didn't invite all those illegals here and tramp was bombarded with illegals across the border as well.
"What I would do as president is several more things, because things have changed. I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediately surge to the border all those people are seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard. That’s who we are. We’re a nation who says, if you want to flee, and you’re freeing oppression, you should come."

TRUMP! had the border well under control before Quid Pro changed policy.
all people admitted are checked for covid.
Evidence of that?
Border Patrol not testing migrants for COVID before they're released across US
we were 87% independent when Obama left office and we need to protect our water.
Energy independence is a national security issue, and Quid Pro changed our direction.
you know darn well inflation is because of the pandemic, all the earth closed down.
And what is Quid Pro doing to deal with it?
If republicans had the jab it wouldn't be so bad, but they refuse to take the vaccine. I think republicans want the pandemic to go on and on.
Quid Pro's numbers are as bad as (soon to become worse than) TRUMP!'s, even with the TRUMP! vaccines.

QAnon followers were taken aback this week when acquitted gunman Kyle Rittenhouse slammed extremist lawyer and longtime QAnon acolyte Lin Wood as “insane.”

As Rittenhouse and Wood faced off against each other, QAnon backers were speaking out in support of the lawyer — or the gunman — indicating a possible fracture in the far-right conspiracy movement.

Wood, who is known for pushing Donald Trump’s election lies as a member of the former president’s legal team, was one of Rittenhouse’s first attorneys after the teen was arrested last year for fatally shooting two unarmed men and wounding a third with at a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse said in an interview on the cable channel NewsNation on Tuesday that he and his mother fired Wood last December because “he was going on with all this QAnon and election fraud stuff, and just stuff we don’t agree with.”

He added: “He’s insane. ... He thinks he’s God and he just says all these weird things.”
Rittenhouse has also accused Wood of mishandling money the attorney raised to bail him out.

Kyle Rittenhouse said he supported BLM and only shot white people. He said this on the Tucker Carlson show.

Are you surprised Kyle Rittenhouse isn't supporting the right wing?
Am I supposed to care?

Qanon couldn't be any less relevant in my life. I have literally never spoken to anyone who is in the group or anyone who thinks they are relevant.

Kyle is also irrelevant in my life. I am glad he got a fair trial and I hope he gets rich off the liable lawsuits but beyond that I don't care what he thinks or says. Leave the young man be to live his life.

So again, why should I care about this?

If he is smart he will act as far left as possible. It only strengthens the case for his upcoming defamation suits. It also protects him from the far-left kooks that are likely out to get him.
The far-left kooks don't get a flying rat's patoot what he does now. He wasn't thrown in prison for the rest of his life and that's enough for them to seek his complete and total destruction.

Yeah, but hanging out with the proud boys kind of undermines that.
Thanks for reminding me to go and donate some more money to his legal fund.

I just pocketed $250K on the sale of my house on the West Coast. I like sharing with good people like Kyle.

The far-left kooks don't get a flying rat's patoot what he does now. He wasn't thrown in prison for the rest of his life and that's enough for them to seek his complete and total destruction.
It just shows how intent the leftists were to allow the racist BLM movement - replete with arson, personal assaults, destruction of business and government property, looting, and beating people into unconsciousness - to continue unabated. Anyone who dared try to stop them from their rampage would be vilified and, if possible, murdered.

It just shows how intent the leftists were to allow the racist BLM movement - replete with arson, personal assaults, destruction of business and government property, looting, and beating people into unconsciousness - to continue unabated. Anyone who dared try to stop them from their rampage would be vilified and, if possible, murdered.
Mercy, am I ever glad to be WAAAAAY far away from any large dem cities, living in a small town where, if there was a hint of any of that shit coming in our direction, 80% of my neighbors would be sitting on their front porches, armed. Sweet!

Mercy, am I ever glad to be WAAAAAY far away from any large dem cities, living in a small town where, if there was a hint of any of that shit coming in our direction, 80% of my neighbors would be sitting on their front porches, armed. Sweet!
Yeah, it’s the one thing I can’t stand about where I live. Love my house….love all activities just a 5-minute walk away…..love the four seasons….love my synagogue….like my involvement with a local volunteer group.....and on and on.

Only thing I don’t like is I am not allowed to say I think Trump was better than Biden is, or I am silenced and ostracized. (It‘s a very liberal area, where dissenting opinion is dealt with quickly and harshly.)

Yeah, it’s the one thing I can’t stand about where I live. Love my house….love all activities just a 5-minute walk away…..love the four seasons….love my synagogue….like my involvement with a local volunteer group.....and on and on.

Only thing I don’t like is I am not allowed to say I think Trump was better than Biden is, or I am silenced and ostracized. (It‘s a very liberal area, where dissenting opinion is dealt with quickly and harshly.)
A hard dilemma. I loved my neighborhood in Washington and I even loved my liberal neighbors as long as they didn't smear their politics around. It's when the so-called governor decided that everyone has to have a jab in order to have a life that I decided to walk away from the plantation.

I wish you the best in dealing with the reality or in finding a way out of the unpleasant parts.

So far he's done a hell of a job.
He's tried as best he can but the whole system is gridlocked and will need more time and a lot more pain for the people before anything meaningful can happen. Many are watching from a foreign country and don't expect to be able to return to America for years. Many have decided never.

QAnon followers were taken aback this week when acquitted gunman Kyle Rittenhouse slammed extremist lawyer and longtime QAnon acolyte Lin Wood as “insane.”

As Rittenhouse and Wood faced off against each other, QAnon backers were speaking out in support of the lawyer — or the gunman — indicating a possible fracture in the far-right conspiracy movement.

Wood, who is known for pushing Donald Trump’s election lies as a member of the former president’s legal team, was one of Rittenhouse’s first attorneys after the teen was arrested last year for fatally shooting two unarmed men and wounding a third with at a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse said in an interview on the cable channel NewsNation on Tuesday that he and his mother fired Wood last December because “he was going on with all this QAnon and election fraud stuff, and just stuff we don’t agree with.”

He added: “He’s insane. ... He thinks he’s God and he just says all these weird things.”
Rittenhouse has also accused Wood of mishandling money the attorney raised to bail him out.

Kyle Rittenhouse said he supported BLM and only shot white people. He said this on the Tucker Carlson show.

Are you surprised Kyle Rittenhouse isn't supporting the right wing?
Who are all these mythical “Qanon believers”?

Forum List

Back