Kyle Rittenhouse attacks QAnon

But the real-world reality you wish to ignore, or are sadly unaware of, can be succinctly put as: .....'Birds of Feather'. Or as the book christianists here might say: He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools...well...., or something like that. I think that is from Jeremiah or Proverbs or someone like that. But the point remains, no matter who wrote it.
It means, if you associate with, admire, defend, carry-water-for this world's jerks, dicks, karens, etc. ...... guess what? We will know ye by the company you keep.
You must be a liberal college professor. I had enough of these lectures when I was a student. You must love indoctrinating the youth of America.

What do you think the Rittenhouse jury was uninformed about?
A bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with the case. But hey, if they want the juries to have more information, let’s open it all the way up. Let them know the criminal histories of witnesses and defendants, let them know how many times the prosecutor has been sanctioned by judges, keep the jury in the court when objections are being debated. That won’t work out well for the career criminals that are most of the defendants. How do you think a jury would rule when they found out that the defendant had a ten or twenty year history of escalating violent crimes? With ‘informed juries” you can toss the presumption of innocence for anyone other than a first time offender like a Rittenhouse right out the door.

There's no problem with Rittenhouse shooting up libs, but 18 year olds are dumb and shouldn't be making political statements. Don't you remember the 18 year old hippies trying to influence politics in the 60s and 70s?
Yeah, they are all democrat politicians now and ruining, uhh I meant to say running the country now.

There is no democracy here, and Trump simply enraged the permastate by doing his own thing too much for their taste.
I perceive that differently. Trump is a corporate billionaire who will further the interests of his kind, and so promises he made had to be lies.

For one instance, a health care plan that wouldn't injure his most loyal supporters with the big money, is quite impossible. HC in America under Trump has to remain private/for profit HC. It always had to be a lie from Trump. But that lie was excused because Americans in the majority are quite happy with what they already have.

My bottom line is: Americans were cheated out of their rights and freedoms when their quality of life dropped far below the standards of leading democracies. All of my discussion and comments will keep returning to those facts.

I perceive that differently. Trump is a corporate billionaire who will further the interests of his kind, and so promises he made had to be lies.

For one instance, a health care plan that wouldn't injure his most loyal supporters with the big money, is quite impossible. HC in America under Trump has to remain private/for profit HC. It always had to be a lie from Trump. But that lie was excused because Americans in the majority are quite happy with what they already have.

My bottom line is: Americans were cheated out of their rights and freedoms when their quality of life dropped far below the standards of leading democracies. All of my discussion and comments will keep returning to those facts.
Some good points in there. :)

Yeah, experiences like being a prop for a wingnut conspiracy grift.

Oh hai there!

th

Don't rage against me.

Kyle is the one who said he supported BLM

Kyle is the one who said he only shot whites.

Kyle is the one who said the head QAnon guy is as crazy as a bed bug.
Factually speaking about Kyle Rittenhouse, he should be a hero to the Left.

Rights and freedoms do not include standards of living which are far better heree anyways.

You are returning to fallacies.

A. BLM never burned nor looted. That happened (in some cases it WAS the proud Boys instigating it and smashing windows) but it wasn't BLM doing it

B. The Proud Boys attacked the fucking Capitol

There were a few isolated instances of rightwing infiltrators trying to make blm or antifa look bad.

But, only a few and your denial of blm riots is pathetic.

I perceive that differently. Trump is a corporate billionaire who will further the interests of his kind, and so promises he made had to be lies

That is your assumption. His administration seemed to make a good faith effort on the majority of his platform, often against very strong pushback.

Initial numbers, before Covid, were very encouraging.

Your assumption that people are defined by their groups, is kind of bigoted.

Bet you say that about the KKK and Neo Nazis too.

Interesting. Are you implying that you think that the KKK does not have the right to exist? Do you want to arrest and jail people for just being klansmen?

Would you give them a trial? What would the charges be?

Or are you thinking more of just grabbing them and taking them to the camps?

Forum List

Back