Kyle Rittenhouse attacks QAnon

QAnon - Wikipedia

QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theory and movement centered on false claims made by an anonymous individual or individuals, known by the name "Q", that a cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles operate a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former president Donald Trump during his term in office. QAnon has been described as a cult with roots in antisemitism and Nazism. …

Pizzagate
On October 30, 2016, a Twitter account posting antisemitic and white supremacist material which said it was run by a Jewish New York lawyer falsely claimed that the New York City Police Department (NYPD) had discovered a pedophilia ring linked to members of the Democrati…
Thank you, but Wiki is run by liberals and skews their entries accordingly. I did my reading from a less biased site, one not as “out there” as wiki with how they are Satan followers who eat children, erc.

Thank you, but Wiki is run by liberals and skews their entries accordingly. I did my reading from a less biased site, one not as “out there” as wiki with how they are Satan followers who eat children, erc.

TheQAnons.com - Patriots for TRUTH, JUSTICE and THE ...
Nov 16, 2021 · Huge Increase In Teens Having Heart Attacks Is Blamed On Weed. Video by: Salty Cracker Shared by…TheQAnons.com WWG1WGA [Q]uestioning [A]mericans [N]oting [O]ur [N]ation’s candals Nothing but SCANDALS from the BIDEN “POOPY PANTS” Administration. Salty Cracker…. Daniel November 13, 2021.

They're both full of shit.

And you aren't? Ignoring the reality of our binary political system is idiotic, as well as the integral differences in the current left and right.

The current right believes in the supremacy of the group/state over the individual, plain and simple.

QAnon followers were taken aback this week when acquitted gunman Kyle Rittenhouse slammed extremist lawyer and longtime QAnon acolyte Lin Wood as “insane.”

As Rittenhouse and Wood faced off against each other, QAnon backers were speaking out in support of the lawyer — or the gunman — indicating a possible fracture in the far-right conspiracy movement.

Wood, who is known for pushing Donald Trump’s election lies as a member of the former president’s legal team, was one of Rittenhouse’s first attorneys after the teen was arrested last year for fatally shooting two unarmed men and wounding a third with at a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse said in an interview on the cable channel NewsNation on Tuesday that he and his mother fired Wood last December because “he was going on with all this QAnon and election fraud stuff, and just stuff we don’t agree with.”

He added: “He’s insane. ... He thinks he’s God and he just says all these weird things.”
Rittenhouse has also accused Wood of mishandling money the attorney raised to bail him out.

Kyle Rittenhouse said he supported BLM and only shot white people. He said this on the Tucker Carlson show.

Are you surprised Kyle Rittenhouse isn't supporting the right wing?
This is how conservatives act, when something finally affects them personally. Nothing to see here. Same old story.

Which racist sign? Please don't tell me you are thinking of the already debunked 5000 times "OK" bullshit that 4chan made up....
4Chan made it up (along with the QAnon nonsense) and right wing racists ran with it

4Chan made it up (along with the QAnon nonsense) and right wing racists ran with it

Actually what happened is the left decided every use of "OK" was racist, and tried to apply it to situations where there wasn't even a hint of racism.

QAnon followers were taken aback this week when acquitted gunman Kyle Rittenhouse slammed extremist lawyer and longtime QAnon acolyte Lin Wood as “insane.”

As Rittenhouse and Wood faced off against each other, QAnon backers were speaking out in support of the lawyer — or the gunman — indicating a possible fracture in the far-right conspiracy movement.

Wood, who is known for pushing Donald Trump’s election lies as a member of the former president’s legal team, was one of Rittenhouse’s first attorneys after the teen was arrested last year for fatally shooting two unarmed men and wounding a third with at a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse said in an interview on the cable channel NewsNation on Tuesday that he and his mother fired Wood last December because “he was going on with all this QAnon and election fraud stuff, and just stuff we don’t agree with.”

He added: “He’s insane. ... He thinks he’s God and he just says all these weird things.”
Rittenhouse has also accused Wood of mishandling money the attorney raised to bail him out.

Kyle Rittenhouse said he supported BLM and only shot white people. He said this on the Tucker Carlson show.

You drooling leftist 'tards, Rittenhouse's view of Q and Wood is where virtually all American conservatives live. Only MSM bootlickers like you actually believe the piffle fed to you by your masters. Anyone with an IQ above that of a gnat knows that Wood, for example, is a huckster.

Not at all. Why would anyone be?

Actually what happened is the left decided every use of "OK" was racist, and tried to apply it to situations where there wasn't even a hint of racism.
Well you admit that it HAS been adopted by racists.

So how do you tell when it's benign?

I'd say that someone sitting behind the President (and on his staff) flashing it knowing it would be on camera is NOT benign.

I'd say that someone sitting behind the President (and on his staff) flashing it knowing it would be on camera is NOT benign.

Or just trying to get a rise out of lefty idiots like you.

So someone's life should be ruined over flashing an OK sign "just to be safe"?

The only people who pay any mind to Q around here are you BlueAnon crackpots.

Most people don't know who they are, but apparently all the left wing troll farms instruct their parrots to run around babbling about them as if they are some big giant important thing or something. It's like throwing that buzz word 'incel' around among commie fashion victims; the tards think it makes them sound all clued in n stuff. They have their own imbecile slang now.

He's also a kid, and thus his views will probably change on things as he gets older and more experienced.
Yep. Sensible people understood this about him from the trial, but leftie cannot think beyond the latest cliché, let alone beyond the latest signal fed to him by the leftist establishment. I call it the Squirrel Syndrome, you know, as in . . .

Squirrel!

fulltater.jpg

There is reason to believe that Lin Wood fucked over Kyle Rittenhouse or at least that he was in the process of doing so. Accordingly, I think Kyle has a right to be critical of Lin Wood. I also think that most of the QAnon stuff (all?) was pure malarkey. So, Kyle is free to share his opinion just as I am doing.

and?

Forum List

Back