Kyl;e Rittenhouse will be a billionaire by the time his lawyers are done.

Smirky McBitchslap didn't get $800MM. He probably didn't get 7 figures.

Rittenhouse has a bigger problem. He's on film doing exactly what he's accused of. you can't say the media slandered him calling him a killer, there he is shooting people.

View attachment 571678

You can't say he slandered him by calling him a racist, there he is hanging out with racists.

View attachment 571677

Rittenhouse has a bigger problem. The families of the victims can sue him in civil court, and unlike the criminal case, they don't have to deal with incompetent lawyers or corrupt judges.
Yep and his attackers are on the same video. Any wrongful death suits would be laughed out of court. No lawyer will take them on contingency. So if the families want to try to sue, they are going to have to pay the freight themselves.

Completely irrelevant to civil damages, but never mind.
I’m convinced there will be no wrongful death suits. I just looked at Wisconsin law and there is a low cap on wrongful death suits other than medical malpractice. In almost all cases only spouses can even file a wrongful death suit there and total damages are limited to just under a million dollars. It would cost hundreds of thousands to pursue a lawsuit, and parents are restricted from suing, only spouses can sue. We know Rosenbaum wasn’t married because his ex-girlfriend had a protective order against him, and I haven’t seen any interviews of tearful spouses or even girlfriends from the other two attackers.

Smirky McBitchslap didn't get $800MM. He probably didn't get 7 figures.

Rittenhouse has a bigger problem. He's on film doing exactly what he's accused of. you can't say the media slandered him calling him a killer, there he is shooting people.

View attachment 571678

You can't say he slandered him by calling him a racist, there he is hanging out with racists.

View attachment 571677

Rittenhouse has a bigger problem. The families of the victims can sue him in civil court, and unlike the criminal case, they don't have to deal with incompetent lawyers or corrupt judges.

Awww, Stalin haz a sadz.

Maybe you can lie reality into the cornfield?

It has everything to do with Kyle's innocence in defending himself against armed criminal thugs who were, in fact attacking him.

,...but 'never mind all that truth stuff.

Not at all... there's no relevence to things they did in the past when Rittenhouse was clearly the aggressor.

Yep and his attackers are on the same video. Any wrongful death suits would be laughed out of court. No lawyer will take them on contingency. So if the families want to try to sue, they are going to have to pay the freight themselves.

Again, they don't have to prove that Kyle was guilty of a crime to find him civilly liable. They only have to find his actions negligent.

This is a key point. In the criminal trial, Judge Moron dismissed the curfew and gun posession charges (wrongly) which limited the scope of the trial to ONLY the shootings, and then only to the standard of beyond a reasonable doubt.

The civil trial can expand to everything that led up to the shooting, including Rittenhouse's propensity for violence (admitting that tape where he is beating the shit out of a 14 year old girl)

I’m convinced there will be no wrongful death suits. I just looked at Wisconsin law and there is a low cap on wrongful death suits other than medical malpractice. In almost all cases only spouses can even file a wrongful death suit there and total damages are limited to just under a million dollars. It would cost hundreds of thousands to pursue a lawsuit, and parents are restricted from suing, only spouses can sue. We know Rosenbaum wasn’t married because his ex-girlfriend had a protective order against him, and I haven’t seen any interviews of tearful spouses or even girlfriends from the other two attackers.

You keep telling yourself that.

Close survivors are naturally considered as candidates for those who can file a wrongful death lawsuit. This could include children, the spouse or domestic partner, parents, and potentially others. There can be more than one person who can bring a wrongful death claim in a given case.

Not at all... there's no relevence to things they did in the past when Rittenhouse was clearly the aggressor.

Again, they don't have to prove that Kyle was guilty of a crime to find him civilly liable. They only have to find his actions negligent.

This is a key point. In the criminal trial, Judge Moron dismissed the curfew and gun posession charges (wrongly) which limited the scope of the trial to ONLY the shootings, and then only to the standard of beyond a reasonable doubt.

The civil trial can expand to everything that led up to the shooting, including Rittenhouse's propensity for violence (admitting that tape where he is beating the shit out of a 14 year old girl)

You keep telling yourself that.

Close survivors are naturally considered as candidates for those who can file a wrongful death lawsuit. This could include children, the spouse or domestic partner, parents, and potentially others. There can be more than one person who can bring a wrongful death claim in a given case.
That’s a lawyers advertisement, not the law. I looked at the actual law. Do you really think an attorney is going to take a case on contingency and spend hundreds of thousands to get a return of forty percent of seven hundred fifty grand? Not going to happen. But go on being upset over something that didn’t concern you.

That’s a lawyers advertisement, not the law. I looked at the actual law. Do you really think an attorney is going to take a case on contingency and spend hundreds of thousands to get a return of forty percent of seven hundred fifty grand? Not going to happen. But go on being upset over something that didn’t concern you.

Actually, yes, I think that a lawyer will have a very easy time winning, because it's not just Rittenhouse they can go after, it's the city of Kenosha and its negligence in allowing him to be out on the street with a gun outside of curfew....

Show us, liar.

I'm emailing this post to Mr Rittenhouse, dumbass.

Here's the video....

I think Rittenhouse knows that he beat up that girl... he was there.

Actually, yes, I think that a lawyer will have a very easy time winning, because it's not just Rittenhouse they can go after, it's the city of Kenosha and its negligence in allowing him to be out on the street with a gun outside of curfew....

Here's the video....

The guys he shot were armed you fucking ignorant punk.

"...we can’t say with certainty that this isn’t another person who resembles the 17-year-old accused of shooting and killing two people at a protest."

The guys he shot were armed you fucking ignorant punk.

Only one of them one was, and only drew his gun after Rittenhouse gunned down two people.

"...we can’t say with certainty that this isn’t another person who resembles the 17-year-old accused of shooting and killing two people at a protest."

We can't say it isn't... let's put the little shit on the stand and ask him.

Self Defense is not wrongful death. He was acquitted.

There will be no civil cases filed against Rittenhouse. There is simply no cause of action.

New Topics

Forum List

Back