Kyl;e Rittenhouse will be a billionaire by the time his lawyers are done.

I see you're trying to bait me right out of the gate.

How am I trying to bait you?

Is this not YOUR thread? That makes YOU the OP.

As for Sandmann, you made the claim that he's gotten $800 million and, apparently, the reason you want us to believe that is because you said it.

I'm inviting you to prove me wrong. Sandmann sued various entities for $800 million. He has not, however, received $800 million.

Or, maybe I should ask you this: Do you not understand what it means to settle a lawsuit?

What makes you believe that Mike said he got 800 million.
The key word in Mike's post is "IF", right?
It's also very possible that he actually settled for MORE than than suit amounts.
These are unprecdedented times right now.

The CEOs at CNN, NBC and everywhere else would get together & decide " Give the kid what he wants so this goes away fast."

How am I trying to bait you?
tuna gif.gif

It's also very possible that he actually settled for MORE than than suit amounts.
These are unprecdedented times right now.

How utterly stupid do you plan on getting?

I can't think of a single lawsuit, ever, which was "settled" for more than the amount being sued for. That's not how settlements work...

The CEOs at CNN, NBC and everywhere else would get together & decide " Give the kid what he wants so this goes away fast."
If that's true, then it completely negates your first sentence. If he sues them for $100 million, they're not going to give him $200 million because he sued for $100 million...

And you accused me of trolling ?

You made this statement:

"It's also very possible that he actually settled for MORE than than suit amounts."

Well, it's not "very possible", because that's not how settlements work.

Your comment was ignorant and stupid and, if you feel to recognize that, then so are you...

Will you be trolling all my threads from now on Canon Shooter ?

I dunno'. Are you going to continue to post complete idiocy such as "it's very possible that he actually settled for MORE than than suit amounts."?

By making that statement, and now by trying to avoid it, only one of two possibilities exist: You either don't know how settlements work, or you're too afraid to simply admit that what you posted was stupid.

Which is it?

Last edited:
I would think the media will be even more motivated to make generous settlements with Rittenhouse than with Sandman. If Rittenhouse goes to court, juries are going to look at the conduct of the media towards Sandman, and think, “they didn’t learn anything from that lesson” and really pile on the punitive damages this time.

I would think the media will be even more motivated to make generous settlements with Rittenhouse than with Sandman. If Rittenhouse goes to court, juries are going to look at the conduct of the media towards Sandman, and think, “they didn’t learn anything from that lesson” and really pile on the punitive damages this time.
If it goes to court, it sets a precedent going forward, for other cases to surely follow.. Settlements are discreet and quiet, usually involving NDA's etc. ...the whole idea of lawsuits goes away fast... something the likes of CNN & MSNBC fear more than anything .

Riitenhouse's attorney will need to be very careful in selecting a jury for the lawsuit. He must eliminate the idiots who blame KR for the incident. Uncle Jojo has not apologized for his stupid accusation yet.

He won't have to work another day the rest of his life, except he wants to go into medicine and law anyway.

If Nick got $800 million, the sky's the limit for Kyle right now. Without even walking into another courtroom, Rittenhouse could probably settle for over a billion between all the parties in question. I hope he starts with the View's Joy Behar (unlike the fake meme circulating)

Smirky McBitchslap didn't get $800MM. He probably didn't get 7 figures.

Rittenhouse has a bigger problem. He's on film doing exactly what he's accused of. you can't say the media slandered him calling him a killer, there he is shooting people.

1638632697855.png

You can't say he slandered him by calling him a racist, there he is hanging out with racists.

1638632657888.png

Rittenhouse has a bigger problem. The families of the victims can sue him in civil court, and unlike the criminal case, they don't have to deal with incompetent lawyers or corrupt judges.

Forum List

Back