Kushner’s business deals with Saudis target of House oversight committee

Not really scared... Trump is pathetic,

Is Hunter employed by the US Government?

He is a private citizen...

So if you think he committed a crime, how about you go down to your local FBI and report it with the evidence you have... This seems to be the Trumpster problem, great on allegations but ask for actual evidence they go mute...

The laptop is not evidence, it was highly compromised by the experts who reviewed it.. Will not even close to stand up in court...
Is Kushner employed by the govt, Simp?

You type words with no proof. So I call bullshit.
$2b is a lot of cash, even for the Sauds. Put up a credible link.

You want to talk payoffs? How about the $1-billion the Chinese gave to Hunter? Not to mention selling oil from the SPR, or removing tariffs, and other consideration. China owns the Bidens.

Its the Biden Crime Family that Hunter's laptop nails.
Nice job playing the ole dumb routine.

Looks like the committee wants to talk with him about it. I obviously don’t have access to Jared’s espionage with the Saudis. But I know how you guys are very concerned about improprieties - the Hunter thing has a lot of focus and I wanted to bring this to the attention of the board. I’m sure there will be a lot of concern.
With Hunter we have evidence not only in the laptop but with his once business associate Tony Bobulinsky, CEO of the Biden's 'Sinohawk' holding company that Joe Biden lied when he said he had no involvement with Hunter's business overseas while he was VP.

Last edited:
Is Kushner employed by the govt, Simp?
He used his connections with the Saudi's & Quatar when he WAS in the W.H, nitwit. Ask yourself why the Saudi's would give a clown like Kushner $2 billion. Because of his expertise in running a Wall St. investment fiirm? He turned his task of securing Covid supplies such as masks in the middle of the pandemic into a full blown shitshow but the Saudi's trust him with $2 billion?

I got a bridge in the desert for sale. You interested?

He used his connections with the Saudi's & Quatar when he WAS in the W.H, nitwit. Ask yourself why the Saudi's would give a clown like Kushner $2 billion. Because of his expertise in running a Wall St. investment fiirm? He turned his task of securing Covid supplies such as masks in the middle of the pandemic into a full blown shitshow but the Saudi's trust him with $2 billion?

I got a bridge in the desert for sale. You interested?
So you admit he is a private citizen. Good.

And they didn’t give him $2 billion. They gave the investment firm he works for money to invest, Simp. Kushner ran a similar investment firm prior to working for Trump as an advisor.

In short, he had experience.

Hunter Biden got hundreds of millions from foreign governments while The Big Guy was VP. His experience was Crackhead.

So you admit he is a private citizen. Good.

And they didn’t give him $2 billion. They gave the investment firm he works for money to invest, Simp. Kushner ran a similar investment firm prior to working for Trump as an advisor.

In short, he had experience.

Hunter Biden got hundreds of millions from foreign governments while The Big Guy was VP. His experience was Crackhead.
So when you going to invest your retirement with good old Jared, Ace?

Kushner just received $2 billion from the Saudi's & that's not a concern? Really? How bout the $1 billion he received from Quatar to bail his stupid ass out of that white elephant he owned in N.Y.C. that was about to put his crooked bony ass into bankruptcy? All good?

How many payoffs will it take for you meatheads to wise up to the fact that the Trump crime family are nothing but a bunch of self dealing corrupt lowlifes?
It is a little surprising a Muslim would give so much money to a Jew, but you got no proof of wrongdoing.

Forum List

Back