Kushner gets Nobel Peace nomination

People that don't have an inkling of understanding about the Nobel nominations process grate on my nerves. Especially when they spout their ignorance for all to see.

Well deserving for the young man, will look tremendous on his resume. Standing now with the immortals, Mother Teresa, MLK and Rush Limbaugh.

Oh Jeff Epstein's confidant nominated someone for a Nobel Prize? I guess anybody can nominate anybody then.

Pretty much. It gets really funny when the committee actually awards the "prize" to terrorists like Yasser Arafat and Barack Obama.
Obama was no terrorist.

Much as I disdained Kushner having anything to do with domestic policy, he did come through with ME peace negotiations....Have to give him props for that.
That would be Pompeo not Kushner. Kushner could never get a security pass. His Daddy was pardoned for his felonies while Trump was president. Crooks helping crooks what could be better?
He was the pioneer of 4 peace deals between Arabs and Jews

Well deserving for the young man, will look tremendous on his resume. Standing now with the immortals, Mother Teresa, MLK and Rush Limbaugh.

Oh Jeff Epstein's confidant nominated someone for a Nobel Prize? I guess anybody can nominate anybody then.

Pretty much. It gets really funny when the committee actually awards the "prize" to terrorists like Yasser Arafat and Barack Obama.
Obama was no terrorist.

Maybe not, but he did found the Islamic State, which turned toward terror. And that is a documented fact.

Much as I disdained Kushner having anything to do with domestic policy, he did come through with ME peace negotiations....Have to give him props for that.
That would be Pompeo not Kushner. Kushner could never get a security pass. His Daddy was pardoned for his felonies while Trump was president. Crooks helping crooks what could be better?
He was the pioneer of 4 peace deals between Arabs and Jews
How much did the agreements that Jared initiated cost the US?

Obama was no terrorist.
Fuckhead commie terrorist bombed more innocent civilians than anyone since Hap Arnold

Obama was no terrorist.

Of course he was. On top of funding other terrorist groups, he ordered the summary executions of multiple American citizens with no due process. So, actually, he's a terrorist and a war criminal.

Forum List

Back