Kurt Russell in "Miracle"

I just finished watching "Miracle" with Kurt Russell and if you have not seen the movie...SEE IT!

It was a breath of fresh air to recall how pride once existed in this country and the movie will bring that out in you. If you don't get choked up with pride after watching this then you never had any pride in the U.S.A.

But now it's unfortunate that with all the immigration and loss of the feeling of American nationality that exists in this country as well as all the other bullshit that takes the headlines and rules our every day life, pride left the building a long time ago. The Olympics don't mean shit anymore but 40 years ago? "The Miracle on Ice" was an amazing afternoon. We will NEVER experience anything like that again.

It's a shame because being American simply does not feel like being American ANYMORE. :mad:

He played a pretty good Santa too.
He was way too nice to that fat elf f**k.

It is funny you mentioned that.

I was watching the series "For All Mankind" on Apple TV.

The premise of the series is an alternate history where the Soviets beat the US to the Moon.

It was about the US feeling like loosers when they heard the news but working hard to regain pride.

Kind of like when the Soviets beat us at basketball (our game) in the Olympics and then we went back and beat them at their game (hockey).
Basketball was invented by a Canadian. James Naismith was Canadian. Sorry.

Stop being an asshole. Basketball is America's game. We have the Negroes and they can jump high and dunk hard.

I just finished watching "Miracle" with Kurt Russell and if you have not seen the movie...SEE IT!

It was a breath of fresh air to recall how pride once existed in this country and the movie will bring that out in you. If you don't get choked up with pride after watching this then you never had any pride in the U.S.A.

But now it's unfortunate that with all the immigration and loss of the feeling of American nationality that exists in this country as well as all the other bullshit that takes the headlines and rules our every day life, pride left the building a long time ago. The Olympics don't mean shit anymore but 40 years ago? "The Miracle on Ice" was an amazing afternoon. We will NEVER experience anything like that again.

It's a shame because being American simply does not feel like being American ANYMORE. :mad:
I saw the game live at a bar. The place went completely crazy.

The world is in the process of being homogenized to whatever degree the globalists can manage. It's a long process. Resist now while you can.

Our worst enemy is within.

Kind of like when the Soviets beat us at basketball (our game) in the Olympics and then we went back and beat them at their game (hockey).
NO. The Soviets did NOT win the Gold Medal in basketball at the 1976 Olympic Games. They were GIVEN those Gold Medals by an officiating staff led by a man who had said before the games that he didn’t want the USA to win Gold.

That’s why the USA players have never collected the Silver medals from those games. I applaud them for that.

Forum List

Back