Kurt Cobain was probably a vegetarian

What does Cheney have to do with it? Then the left was in power, and Clinton personally declared war on heroin chic. Cobain was clearly in their way.

Cheney wasn't in OFFICE, but he still had connections. And he was a damn dangerous man, in his own right. And quite popular with the ladies, if you know what I mean.

1656250707053.png

Nope. Forensics showed that the shotgun that killed him, was the one he owned. He also used a straw purchase to buy the gun, which is illegal. He had is friend buy it for him, so it wouldn't show up in his name.

Suicide of Kurt Cobain - Wikipedia
I didn't understand something. Isn't there a permit in the USA for any type of guns, including automatic? Why would he have a problem buying a gun?

I didn't understand something. Isn't there a permit in the USA for any type of guns, including automatic? Why would he have a problem buying a gun?
Cobain had issues with the police. I believe they had previously confiscated some of his firearms because he was suicidal. He had a friend purchase the shotgun so the police wouldn't know about it.

There are no permits required to own a firearm in the US, except a permit to carry a concealed weapon. Our Second Amendment in the US Constitution give us the permission to own a firearm. Fully-automatic weapons can also be owned, if you can afford them, go through the extensive background checks, and pay the Treasury Department taxes on them.

Rock stars live high on the hog. When they get high, everyone around them gets high too. Then there's food, booze, money to pay the whores and hangers-on for sexual favors, money freely given out because they like someone. It all adds up quickly.

I take it you've never spent much time around dopers, hippies, addicts, musicians, and the party crowd, have you? I have. They'll clean you out before you know what's happening.
Yes, but it will be a problem for you only if you don't have several tens of millions of dollars in your accounts.

Trumpsters and democrats are now hiding it. They invented myths like that he tried vegetarianism because of his health and that he was not a vegetarian, but Kurt’s song says that he was a moral vegetarian or at least tried to be.
I'm a vegetarian and I'm a TrumpBot as opposed to an AOCBot.

Trumpsters and democrats are now hiding it. They invented myths like that he tried vegetarianism because of his health and that he was not a vegetarian, but Kurt’s song says that he was a moral vegetarian or at least tried to be.

Taking moral advice from someone who killed themself is not necessarily a Top Shelf idea ... :auiqs.jpg:

Cobain had issues with the police. I believe they had previously confiscated some of his firearms because he was suicidal. He had a friend purchase the shotgun so the police wouldn't know about it.

There are no permits required to own a firearm in the US, except a permit to carry a concealed weapon. Our Second Amendment in the US Constitution give us the permission to own a firearm. Fully-automatic weapons can also be owned, if you can afford them, go through the extensive background checks, and pay the Treasury Department taxes on them.
In any case, he could buy any gun through gangsters, he could enter the black market through any drug dealer.

How did they determine that he was suicidal?

Taking moral advice from someone who killed themself is not necessarily a Top Shelf idea ... :auiqs.jpg:

I am against suicide, but in the world of wolves and worms, suicides are not the most immoral people. This dirty world encourages the suicides of good people, and the scum are happy here. I am against suicides, but I do not condemn suicides from the point of view of morality: they are victims, not villains. But I don't believe in Cobain's suicide.

And there was no such thing that these stars of heroin chic were anorexic, as the left imagined. The girls were slim but there was no anorexia.

I am against suicide, but in the world of wolves and worms, suicides are not the most immoral people. This dirty world encourages the suicides of good people, and the scum are happy here. I am against suicides, but I do not condemn suicides from the point of view of morality: they are victims, not villains. But I don't believe in Cobain's suicide.

People who commit suicide leave victims in their wake.
All their friends and family suffer, and they cause others pain.

If their morality is to share the pain ... Then they really have no moral compass worth investigating.
As to whether or not you want to believe he committed suicide, it wasn't his first attempt.

People who commit suicide leave victims in their wake.
All their friends and family suffer, and they cause others pain.

If their morality is to share the pain ... Then they really have no moral compass worth investigating.
As to whether or not you want to believe he committed suicide, it wasn't his first attempt.

Yes, it is "logical", but when faced with reality, this logic crumbles. I knew two twins, both beautiful and kind girls, one committed suicide because of unhappy love, the second because she could not live without her sister. And that I should treat them the same as thieves and rapists? This is fucking nonsense.

And Cobain's suicide attempts could have been invented by journalists, besides, once he was poor and destitute, even starved. Usually suicide occurs against the background of a poor and bad life, and the heroin addict will inject heroin to the last. By the way, if he wanted to commit suicide, it would have been easier for him to overdose.

Yes, it is "logical", but when faced with reality, this logic crumbles. I knew two twins, both beautiful and kind girls, one committed suicide because of unhappy love, the second because she could not live without her sister. And that I should treat them the same as thieves and rapists? This is fucking nonsense.

And Cobain's suicide attempts could have been invented by journalists, besides, once he was poor and destitute, even starved. Usually suicide occurs against the background of a poor and bad life, and the heroin addict will inject heroin to the last. By the way, if he wanted to commit suicide, it would have been easier for him to overdose.

I am not trying to treat them one way or another ... What difference would it make because they are dead?

His first attempts at suicide did include overdosing, albeit not with heroine.
You also don't to walk around the block to understand that taking moral advice from a drug addict is not going to help your case.

You are talking about if's, could's and should's ... I am talking about what they have to offer, and what they leave in their wake.

Ok. So Cobain was an avid skeet shooter, a member of the National Skeet Shooting Association, and he had skunks.

That explains everything. :laughing0301:
What does it matter?
You are making stupid assumptions.

Vegetarians do own guns and it is none of your fucking business why.

Know any other countries selling themselves to the Chinese? Just saying you MIGHT WANT TO CHECK on that.
Don't look at others. America 10 years ago was the greatest power, the army was funded for decades more than all the armies of the world combined, no one could even think that this country would become a miserable appendage of Europe

What does it matter?
You are making stupid assumptions.

Vegetarians do own guns and it is none of your fucking business why.
Ancient Aryans did not eat at least cows, horses and people, there is a verse in the Vedas, from which it follows that killing and eating a caw, a horse and a human was punishable by death.

It was Aryans who were the most formidable warriors and owned the most advanced weapons and military technologies at that time, such as cavalry, bows and battle chariots, Midian fire and so on

Meat-eaters were slaves, their army was usually infantry, consisting of farmers who were obliged to fight for the right to be a slave on the issued land

New Topics

Forum List

Back