Kurdistan buys 24 Apache helicopters

kirkuki

Apr 20, 2012
Kirkuk - Kurdistan
fft64_mf1012118.Jpeg

Because of tensions with the Iraqi central government to the breaking point, and along with strong opposition towards oil contracts signed with international companies engaged independently in the region, Kurds have decided to strengthen their own security .

Massoud Barzani, leader of the Kurdish administration during his recent visit to the United States, Washington Purchased 24 AH-64 Apache attack helicopters , the purchase was made ​​in an official application for the sale of the management to Erbil.

According to newspaper reports, the first batch of five received congress approval for sale immediately, the rest will be delivered until the end of 2015.

Speaking at the newspaper sources, the undertaken agreements made with other countries was emphasized by underlining with the Kurdish administration.

Latest news is that Barzani's attempt, is for chasing his region's security safety by purchasing of the helicopters .

Barzani ABD'den Apache helikopter al
Kanal B | Bilgi ve Haber Kanal

Last edited:
LOL, Will You be paying Via Western union or in Cash?

Great job made by president Barzani and right decision made by the president of the United States.

fft64_mf1012118.Jpeg

Because of tensions with the Iraqi central government to the breaking point, and along with strong opposition towards oil contracts signed with international companies engaged independently in the region, Kurds have decided to strengthen their own security .

Massoud Barzani, leader of the Kurdish administration during his recent visit to the United States, Washington Purchased 24 AH-64 Apache attack helicopters , the purchase was made ​​in an official application for the sale of the management to Erbil.

According to newspaper reports, the first batch of five received congress approval for sale immediately, the rest will be delivered until the end of 2015.

Speaking at the newspaper sources, the undertaken agreements made with other countries was emphasized by underlining with the Kurdish administration.

Latest news is that Barzani's attempt, is for chasing his region's security safety by purchasing of the helicopters .

Barzani ABD'den Apache helikopter al
Kanal B | Bilgi ve Haber Kanal

guess they finally got tired of being killed like a prey animal in season.

Lets see $20,000,000 x 24 = $480,000,000,000 via western union to the account of Prince bongo bingo of Nigeria

Just so I get my commission. I so hate when I get cut out of my commission. I hate when people hurt my car too. Hey, let's throw in some Submarines too. You know every land locked Country has to have a Sub. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVvEsy396dA]Deal of the century - YouTube[/ame]

Are you really sure about this? Any other sources? I cannot imagine the US selling these helicopters to the Kurds for fear of pissing off Turkey and Iraq.

Are you really sure about this? Any other sources? I cannot imagine the US selling these helicopters to the Kurds for fear of pissing off Turkey and Iraq.

The Iraqi Kurds wanted to prevent USA selling F-16 to Baghdad.
USA rejected Iraqi Kurds' demands. So the Kurds asked Washington "If you won't cancel the F-16 deal, then at least sell us Helicopters."

Nothing official and no signs (as of now), that USA will sell Iraqi Kurds any Helicopters.

Then we can sell Turkey & Iraq some also so they won't feel slighted.

The Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) is preparing to showcase its Anka, the national unmanned air vehicle (UAV), and T-129, the national attack helicopter developed in cooperation with Italians, at a ceremony on June 28.
BUSINESS - TAI prepares show day for Anka, T-129 copter

[youtube]WAXsXPGcpYg[/youtube]

The Iraqi Kurds wanted to prevent USA selling F-16 to Baghdad.
USA rejected Iraqi Kurds' demands. So the Kurds asked Washington "If you won't cancel the F-16 deal, then at least sell us Helicopters."

Nothing official and no signs (as of now), that USA will sell Iraqi Kurds any Helicopters.

first of , we are Kurdistani kurds we are never "ïraqis" and we never will be .

2nd if turks , arabs , persians can have heavy weaponries , so can kurds :cool: , and since you are a muslim does it say that in your Quran that kurds cant have heavy weaponries !!?? where do you get this absurd attitude from !!??

ekrem, you are a pure example of turkish racism and it is quite lame what turkey puts into turkish kid's heads from year 1-12 in schools , racism , selfishness and making believe turks are superior than others , well you are not so chilax ok ! ;)

The Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) is preparing to showcase its Anka, the national unmanned air vehicle (UAV), and T-129, the national attack helicopter developed in cooperation with Italians, at a ceremony on June 28.
- TAI prepares show day for Anka, T-129 copter[/url]

this is related to this topic how ? it is been reported for trolling.

Then we can sell Turkey & Iraq some also so they won't feel slighted.

they already have those , this sale is more to secure the ExxonMobil 25 year oil contract it has signed with Kurdistan government .

Last edited:
first of , we are Kurdistani kurds we are never "ïraqis" and we never will be .

Cool so do you have a Kurdistani Passport?

LOL , a passport does not mean jack , he is my Australian passport with Kurdistani stamp on it at Erbil international airport . enjoy it :D ..

it reads (Kurdistan region government) :D
52680951.jpg

the word "iraqi" has nothing to do with kurdistan , iraq is a british and frence project and kurdistan was attached to this shithole iraq without kurdistani consent so we will set the records straight once and for all then after we will come after other parts , now the syrian kurdistan has gained autonomy so two more parts to go ;) .

Syrian kurdistan
541822_245088288941302_669745571_n.jpg

2-syria_kurds.jpg

0.jpg

Last edited:
Section 36(b) of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) requires the President to give Congress advance written notification of the intent to sell defense articles, equipment and services.
The Official Home of the Defense Security Cooperation Agency

Congress notified on F-16 sale to Iraq.
http://www.dsca.osd.mil/PressReleases/36-b/2011/Iraq_11-46.pdf

No "24 Apache Helicopters" whatsoever.
Stop dreaming.

:badgrin:stop shitting in your pants we already have them and you are looking at a pic of a live one taken 3 months ago hovering over Erbil , the capital of south kurdistan :cool:..

now grab a binoculars and look at our beautiful country :badgrin:

and oh about those f16s , ehem

Washington to Baghdad: F16 for lifting embargo on Exxon

1/7/2012

Shafaq News / The Iraqi government revealed on Sunday that the United States is pressuring it strongly to lift the embargo on Exxon Mobil which is an American multinational oil and gas corporation and threatened not to provide them with the F16 aircrafts.

An informed source close to the government, who asked not to be named to the sensitivity of the information, told "Shafaq News", that "The United States is pressuring strongly on the Iraqi government to lift the ban on oil company Exxon Mobil."

"These pressures took many forms and reached to threats of not supplying Iraq with the F16 aircraft unless lifting the embargo on Exxon Mobil,” the source added.

“The Iraqi government will not lift the embargo on Exxon Mobil unless it finds a national necessity in it,” the source said.

The Ministry of Oil had excluded on 19 April 2012 Exxon Mobil from the licensing round which was held at the end of last May, without addressing the fate of its contract held in the West Qurna field.

i dont need to dream about them bcoz they are already delivered to Kurdistan government :D , maybe it is not mentioned so that idiots like you do not have a heart attack :badgrin:

poor ekrem and his alikes , KRG "does" have the Apaches and UH1s in its possession already , here are some more pictures of them hovering and at Erbil international airport

74743363.jpg

Panoramio - Photos by F O

74743543.jpg

graduation of Kurdish pilots at Erbil airport look at those UH-1 in the background , they are the same ones hovering over Erbil (above)
peshd.jpg

Roj Bash Kurdistan • View topic - Peshmerga

and the bad boy Apache hovering over Erbil 3 months ago :D
74743330.jpg

another disturbing pic for ekrem :badgrin:
helixv.jpg

Roj Bash Kurdistan • View topic - Peshmerga

Last edited:

Forum List

Back