Kung Flu Death Rate in the USA drops 20%!

IIRC, the Kung Flu death rate in the US peaked at 5.8% (the highest I recall). It has dropped to 4.3%. A WHOPPING DROP OF OVER 20%!

President Trump’s fast and decisive actions are paying off, despite the incompetence of Cuomo and other Dimwinger Governors.

Nice job, President Trump!

I just saw that a bunch of red states are seeing an upward tick in cases.

it’s interesting to see people who wanted to open early and not wear masks do a 180.
Why would they? The number of deaths continues to drop.

Cases of Covid != to deaths.

If that is to complicated for you then I'll explain it this way.

When they say there are 2000 new cases of covid 19, they are NOT saying there are 2000 deaths.

At less than 1% fatality rate, if we have 2000 new cases today, it can be estimated that less than 20 people will die from it.

More people are going to die on our highways.
I just love the Republican party who claims to care so much about human life doesn't care that 20 people will die needlessly.

Coronavirus cases soar by more than 1 million over 5 days

You posted that 7 days ago. What do you say now?

IIRC, the Kung Flu death rate in the US peaked at 5.8% (the highest I recall). It has dropped to 4.3%. A WHOPPING DROP OF OVER 20%!

President Trump’s fast and decisive actions are paying off, despite the incompetence of Cuomo and other Dimwinger Governors.

it’s interesting to see people who wanted to open early and not wear masks do a 180.
Mortality remains the same or is going DOWN!!!
Yes because old vulnerable people are being safe but young healthy kids are not.

My nephews two friends just got Corona here in Michigan. My nephew is waiting for his results. He was supposed to find out yesterday but now they tell him he has to wait 5 more days.

Deaths lag new cases by about a month.
A week ago we saw a doubling of new cases, so we'll see if we have doubling a death rate in 3 weeks.

It has not tracked so far. Cases started climbing a while ago.

Deaths increased somewhat in a couple of states....but overall things are much better.

We'll have to see.

Mortality remains the same or is going DOWN!!!
Yes because old vulnerable people are being safe but young healthy kids are not.

My nephews two friends just got Corona here in Michigan. My nephew is waiting for his results. He was supposed to find out yesterday but now they tell him he has to wait 5 more days.

Yes, somewhere along the way, Trump gets blamed because teenagers are stupid.

Why would they? The number of deaths continues to drop.

Cases of Covid != to deaths.

If that is to complicated for you then I'll explain it this way.

When they say there are 2000 new cases of covid 19, they are NOT saying there are 2000 deaths.

At less than 1% fatality rate, if we have 2000 new cases today, it can be estimated that less than 20 people will die from it.

More people are going to die on our highways.
I just love the Republican party who claims to care so much about human life doesn't care that 20 people will die needlessly.

Coronavirus cases soar by more than 1 million over 5 days

You posted that 7 days ago. What do you say now?

How many have died compared to the number who have died from BLM over the same period.

You think that the ONLY way to care is to ensure we have zero deaths. I have some bad news for you sunshine. That is NEVER going to happen.

You don't close down an entire country over less than 1/2 of 1%.

Your policies are killing more people than anything.

BTW....Cases ARE NOT deaths. If you want to prevent deaths, remove those democrat governors who are putting covid positive people in with old people with health issues.

20 die needlessly?

Wow, who would have thought the number would so far below the number of inncent babies murdered in Democrat abortion clinics in a single hour?

Woulg liberals count those adult deaths "needless" if they could profit by parting them out like they do with babies?

Death Rate drops...

Death
Head-Count skyrockets into the stratosphere...

Not exactly good news, slick...

Death Rate drops...

Death
Head-Count skyrockets into the stratosphere...

Not exactly good news, slick...
Link?

US Death rate still dropping..............down to 3.82%.

Bad news for Dimwingers.

Still dropping..........down to 3.43%

President Trump’s fast and decisive actions are paying off,
Are you really stupid enough to believe that, or were you laughing when you typed that in as much as I was laughing when I was reading it?

Forum List

Back