Kudos to Mitt Romney

For the best concession speech I have ever heard.

It was pitch perfect.
It was argubly the worse concession speech I've ever heard in my life. It was extremely short, he had blod shot eyes, seems as if he was sobbing to himself before coming out there...I image that's what Ann "It's Our Turn" Romney was doing backstage while he spoke...pouring her eyes out for losing the Office...they really thought they had it in the bag, they deserved it afterall.

Boy did we dodge a big one tonight.

Thank God!!!

:clap2:

Wait till that 47 is 50 or 55 and your working your ass off to support em.

America has spoken and we have another four years of the same to deal with.

Lets see if that fuck can fix the economy and UE.

It was pitch perfect.
It was argubly the worse concession speech I've ever heard in my life. It was extremely short, he had blod shot eyes, seems as if he was sobbing to himself before coming out there...I image that's what Ann "It's Our Turn" Romney was doing backstage while he spoke...pouring her eyes out for losing the Office...they really thought they had it in the bag, they deserved it afterall.

Thank God!!!

It was far too short and didn't sound even remotely sincere.

It was pitch perfect.

Thank God!!!

Sure and if he had talked longer you would be complaining about that too.

You can talk for too long, or for too short a time. You can also meet in the middle. If his speech had lasted a few more minutes it would have been better.

It was pitch perfect.

Thank God!!!

Not sounding sincere? Hmmmm...you talking about yourself?

It was pitch perfect.

Thank God!!!

Let me dial back my tone on my own. I do believe he was emotionally distraught, I could see it in his eyes. He truly seemed to look like he came from crying. I think that's why his speech was so short, he wanted to get off the stage as soon as possible. The man has been wanting to be President for many, many years now.

I almost felt sorry for him....almost.

It was pitch perfect.

Thank God!!!

Let me dial back my tone on my own. I do believe he was emotionally distraught, I could see it in his eyes. He truly seemed to look like he came from crying. I think that's why his speech was so short, he wanted to get off the stage as soon as possible. The man has been wanting to be President for many, many years now.

I almost felt sorry for him....almost.

What a nice asshole you are in you gloating, very rare to find such a prick whether he wins or loses. You truly are a man I would never want to meet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back