Kudos to Boehner for calling Steve King an 'Asshole'

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Boehner Thought Steve King Was An 'Asshole' For 'Cantaloupes' Comment

Finally the Speaker of the House is keeping his people in line. Now if he could just get them to vote sensibly.

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) infamously compared young undocumented immigrants to drug mules last summer, a comment for which House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) branded the tea party congressman an "asshole."

Boehner strongly denounced King's remarks, earning praise from Rep. Joaquín Castro (D-TX).

And Johnny gets some well earned praise from the Left.

Good for Crying John.

He is my party's Speaker, and I am glad he called King a knave.

Well, he's right about Steve King.
I'm still trying to picture someone carrying 75lbs of marijuana through the desert. It would be very awkward to say the least.

I wouldn't be surprised that if Boehner manages to get re-elected, that he is ousted as Speaker.

I've been in contact with both Boehner and my local critter..

I've told Boehner that I would be perfectly happy if my local critter voted for a Tea Party type to be speaker next term if the Republicans maintain control.

My local guy, a Tea Party type, agrees.

Well, he's right about Steve King.
I'm still trying to picture someone carrying 75lbs of marijuana through the desert. It would be very awkward to say the least.

It's "awkward to say the least" to have 50 condom wrapped, thumb sized, packages of dope shoved up your ass or swallowed, but they do it every day.

Forum List

Back