Kudlow says Stimulus Package will Total More than $2 Trillion...

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Kudlow says coronavirus relief package worth more than $2 trillion

I'm so glad Trump bankrupted the US government, just like he went bankrupt more than once in real life...

Maybe trump's daddy could bailout the US economy just like he bailed out Donny when Donny went bust in the past...

So all of Trump's big deficit spending policies will result in record US deficits, and all of Trump's stock gains have evaporated. Trump used all our "stimulus bullets" to pump up his fiat economy, and now that we need stimulus, we are fucked.

Bill Burr, saw the same intel as Trump and knew the virus would spread, yet Trump couldn't see it. Although Trumpers will continue living in denial, making excuses like they always do, Trump could have responded to this crisis much better. Any other president would have responded better (except maybe Bush).

Trump has done one thing and only one thing since becoming president, spend government money at a torrid pace. The house of cards has come crashing down. Trump will have $3 trillion a year deficits. Trump has permanently destroyed America with his fiscal recklessness.

I'm so glad Trump bankrupted the US government, just like he went bankrupt more than once in real life...

Maybe trump's daddy could bailout the US economy just like he bailed out Donny when Donny went bust in the past...

So all of Trump's big deficit spending policies will result in record US deficits, and all of Trump's stock gains have evaporated. Trump used all our "stimulus bullets" to pump up his fiat economy, and now that we need stimulus, we are fucked.

Bill Burr, saw the same intel as Trump and knew the virus would spread, yet Trump couldn't see it. Although Trumpers will continue living in denial, making excuses like they always do, Trump could have responded to this crisis much better. Any other president would have responded better (except maybe Bush).

Trump has done one thing and only one thing since becoming president, spend government money at a torrid pace. The house of cards has come crashing down. Trump will have $3 trillion a year deficits. Trump has permanently destroyed America with his fiscal recklessness.
Pelosi has to pass it, Shitforbrains.

• Banned

Yes I know, make excuses and blame somebody else. That is the staple of the GOP. It's always somebody else's fault...

Yes I know, make excuses and blame somebody else. That is the staple of the GOP. It's always somebody else's fault...
Blame Pelosi then. Your OP is bullshit.

Haha...a filthy LefTard lecturing about fiscal responsibility is kin to a midget teaching seven footers to dunk a basketball.

Trump has never filed for bankruptcy.

His dad loaned him millions which he turned to billions..Do you wonder why all millionaires don’t become billionaires?

• Banned

Yes it is bullshit that Trump ran US deficits to $1.2 a year, before the Trump crash even happened. Yes it is bullshit that Trump spent like a drunken sailor more than doubling annual deficits... Yes it is bullshit that Trump ignored all the intel reports that said this virus is going to spread rapidly...
The truth hurts, sometimes it is easier for you people to live a lie, that is why you gravitate to Foxnews.

Yes it is bullshit that Trump ran US deficits to $1.2 a year, before the Trump crash even happened. Yes it is bullshit that Trump spent like a drunken sailor more than doubling annual deficits... Yes it is bullshit that Trump ignored all the intel reports that said this virus is going to spread rapidly...
The truth hurts, sometimes it is easier for you people to live a lie, that is why you gravitate to Foxnews.

LOL, isn't this where you fricken loons are supposed to whine Trump isn't doing enough?

Last edited:
I'm so glad Trump bankrupted the US government

I'm sure you are.

You didn't mind it when Obama added ten trillion to the debt though. That was just good business.

Too bad the democrats caused that too.

Maybe if Nancy would have been focused on her JOB instead of another stupid hearing, we might have been better prepared for this!

Yep, I remember fiscal conservatism. And I remember Teabagger dismay over the Obama stimulus and auto bailout. Teabaggers morphed into fiscally reckless Trumpublicans.

Two rules on corporate bailouts: NO money to Trump properties and a contingency to corporate recipients - NO stock buybacks. Most of this money should be going to small business owners (100 or fewer employees in this case) and blue collar workers.

Haha...a filthy LefTard lecturing about fiscal responsibility is kin to a midget teaching seven footers to dunk a basketball.

His dad loaned him millions which he turned to billions..Do you wonder why all millionaires don’t become billionaires?

Oh what unadulterated bullshit ^ :icon_rolleyes: Daddy Fred bailed out Donnie's failed businesses umpteen times and left him with half a billion in today's dollars - Most of which he has BLOWN. "Loans" turned into "billions" my ass and "no bankruptcies" my ass. Six of them to be exact.

He'd be pumping gas in Mayberry had it not been for Poppy.

Oh what unadulterated bullshit ^ :icon_rolleyes: Daddy Fred bailed out Donnie's failed businesses umpteen times and left him with half a billion in today's dollars - Most of which he has BLOWN. "Loans" turned into "billions" my ass and "no bankruptcies" my ass. Six of them to be exact.

Why isn’t everyone with $500m becoming billionaires?
I mean if a dumbass can do it why can’t all “half-a-billionaires” do it?
So of his 450 corporations 6 have filed for bankruptcy over a 35 year period?
How many times has Donald J Trump filed for personal bankruptcy?
You might be blinding yourself with an extreme case of TDS...no?

Actually it’s really easy to go from $500 million to a billion.

Just stick it in index funds and wait 5-10 years.

Are y’all understanding why it was so bad to run trillion dollar deficits during good economic times?

Trump is NOT the "billionaire" he claims to be. And he is NOT self-made. Forbes estimates that Trump has roughly $300 million in cash and liquid assets making him about Mittens Romney rich. After debt, nobody knows because he won't let us see his taxes.

Had he invested Daddy Fred's fortune in index funds and done nothing but play golf, he'd be WAY richer than he is today.

_1uGXGDDx4dy7WrYA1HvjCu8z9OxsDfyBw3PrCEFUXu3db_uH2_NV5VGuOuBqMvekj29_FlW9v8RfZ1ekqCSMqmnyOJrKi6u1K5CGqf6wYLF_ESMLgVjzhF4ol7ce9kV5mfuamwPmQ

Are y’all understanding why it was so bad to run trillion dollar deficits during good economic times?
EXACTLY.

During good times you are supposed to pay down the debt so you have reserves when the bad times come.

Really Trump had recessionary monetary policy before the recession hit, and it pumped up his fiat economy and all the idiot Trumpers ran around thinking Trump did something special, when all he did was spend spend spend. Now we see whyTrump had to declare bankruptcy so many times, this is just like when he overextended himself in the early 90's. If trump didn't have his rich daddy to bail him out he would have starved to death long ago.

Little known fact about your god there in the White House, every single business he started on his own has failed...without exception.

Little known fact about your god there in the White House, every single business he started on his own has failed...without exception.

An encrypted caveat...”on his own”.
Can you elaborate...maybe provide links?
Because you say so doesn’t really work bud.

And listen to these poseurs now pretend like debt and deficits are the most pressing issue of all....Yet they uttered not a peep, when that $850+ BB succubus payola package passed by their Mulatto Messiah went to places other than those "shovel ready jobs" that didn't exist.

Would be funny, were it not so pathetic.

Forum List

Back