Kucinich Wants to Impeach Cheney

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Leave it to libs to overplay their hand when they are in power

Now "Space Cadet" Kucinich wants to try to impeach VP Cheney.These idiots are making the Republicans job in 08 so much easier

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:22 a.m. EDT
Rep. Dennis Kucinich Wants to Impeach Cheney

Rep. Dennis Kucinich – the darkest horse in the race for the Democratic nomination for president in 2008 – said he will file articles of impeachment against Vice President Dick Cheney.

The Ohio congressman sent a letter to his Democratic House colleagues on Tuesday declaring his plans to file, according to the Washington Post’s blog The Sleuth.

Kucinich’s office had no comment on the letter or what the focus of the articles of impeachment would be.

The letter read in part: "This week I intend to introduce Articles of Impeachment with respect to the conduct of Vice President Cheney. Please have your staff contact my office . . . if you would like to receive a confidential copy of the document prior to its introduction in the House.”

It’s not likely that Cheney is overly concerned about the move by Kucinich, who trails his presidential rivals by far in the polls and in fund-raising. Even one Democratic aide quipped: "We’ll see a Kucinich administration before we’ll see a Cheney impeachment.”

Predictably, many readers who sent comments to the left-leaning paper’s blog were supportive of Kucinich’s plans. Wrote one: "It may never happen, but Kucinich is right to propose it . . . The great irony is Bush can’t be impeached because if it were successful, then Cheney would become president.”

Both others were hardly impressed. "The proposed action by Kucinich may well explain why he is near last place among even Democratic presidential candidates: political zeal not balanced by political smarts,” wrote one commentator.

Another opined: "I love it when Democratic leftist fringe types talk about impeaching Bush or Cheney since it really makes them seem like loons to the majority of people.”

© NewsMax 2007. All rights reserved.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/4/18/103303.shtml

Leave it to libs to overplay their hand when they are in power

Now "Space Cadet" Kucinich wants to try to impeach VP Cheney.These idiots are making the Republicans job in 08 so much easier

You really do think this is just a big game don't you RSR?

That's probably why people with your mentality can't win elections anymore.

Libs are overplaying their hand

Libs are wanting to surrender in Iraq, raise taxes on every American, conduct their own foreign policy, assume thr duties of the CIC, now impeachment

If not for the first one, I would say let the Dems go and stay the course

The voters did not vote for those initiatives - and all Dems are doing is making 08 easier for Republicans

The fact is it is a game for the left. All that matters is they get their power back. the fact that peoples lives are effected doesnt matter a hill of beans. After all if the government actually helped people out, then they couldnt run on promises of more entitlements. What would they have left then? Character. And that's scarier than Al Qaida is to them.

The fact is it is a game for the left. All that matters is they get their power back. the fact that peoples lives are effected doesnt matter a hill of beans. After all if the government actually helped people out, then they couldnt run on promises of more entitlements. What would they have left then? Character. And that's scarier than Al Qaida is to them.

What Dems fail to understand is, Al Qaida wants them dead as well

No matter how much appeasing comes from the left

The only echo chamber is inside Dems heads as they try to appease terrorists and think this will end terrorism

Conservatives think that supporting policies that create terrorists will end terrorism.

Conservatives think that any attempt to adjust the policies that create terrorists is "appeasement."

When it comes to terrorism the Conservative mentality is part of the problem not part of the solution.

Conservatives think that supporting policies that create terrorists will end terrorism.

Conservatives think that any attempt to adjust the policies that create terrorists is "appeasement."

When it comes to terrorism the Conservative mentality is part of the problem not part of the solution.

Even a Nimes reporter says the terrorists want the Dems to win in DC

Hell of an endorsement

Even a Nimes reporter says the terrorists want the Dems to win in DC

Hell of an endorsement

I hear Hitlery and Barack Hussein Osama are fighting real hard behind the scenes for the Bin Laden endorsement ;)

Anyway - in the last two weeks Dennis The Menace Kucinich has spoken of filing articles of impeachment against Cheney, introduced a bill to create a "Department of Peace and Nonviolence" and has talked about submitting a bill banning handguns.

Okay, regardless off your political leanings - is there anyone here dumb enough to think anything will come of this nonsense?

Regardles of if you want Cheney to be impeached, or if you want handguns banned, or if you would like there to be a "Department of Peace and Nonviolence" (first order of business - make "All You Need Is Love" the national anthem!) is there anyone here willing to go out on a limb and tell me they think any of this will go somewhere?

Anyone?

I hear Hitlery and Barack Hussein Osama are fighting real hard behind the scenes for the Bin Laden endorsement ;)

Anyway - in the last two weeks Dennis The Menace Kucinich has introduced bills to impeach Cheney, create a "Department of Peace and Nonviolence" and has talked about submitting a bill banning handguns.

Okay, regardless off your political leanings - is there anyone here dumb enough to think anything will come of this nonsense?

Regardles of if you want Cheney to be impeached, or if you want handguns banned, it if you would like there to be a "Department of Peace and Nonviolence" (first order of business - make "All You Need Is Love" the national anthem!) is there anyone here willing to go out on a limb and tell me they think any of this will go somewhere?

Anyone?

If the polls are any indication, it seems to driving the Dems approval ratings downward

Just a tip blokes - you realise, of course, that you look like Hekyll and Jekyll don't you? Keep twittering, I'm sure you amuse yourselves greatly :lol:

Since Dems played their voters for suckers - it was an appropriate response

Yes, impeachment is still off the table.

Try again

Conyers is trying to introduce it

So far Dems lied about not raising taxes, not cutting and running from Iraq, not cutting off funding for the troops, ending pork, and cutting spending

So far Dems have a perfect score

Forum List

Back